Chapter 51- Divinity

Jacob and the Stone by Emile Mosseri (Slowed) on Spotify

Yvaine POV

"Protection, Regeneration, and Enlightenment," I whispered, invoking the sacred tasks that each queen must uphold. With that final thought, I thrusted my blade, forged from pure divine energy, into Morgana's form. The blade merged seamlessly with her, despite her resistance, and Morgana's eyes widened with horror at the realization of her imminent demise.

My palms gently rested upon the very spot where the blade had become one with her. I guided the surging energy that now coursed within her. It was like peering into the depths of her being, witnessing the myriad forces at play, the imbalances that had corrupted her, and the deceptions that had shattered her soul. I could sense every memory and experience that had defined her existence.

Just as a child may naively make mistakes, Morgana had fallen prey to the deceit of that moment with Malachi, a moment that had robbed her of her innocence and set her on a path of corruption. I attempted to reach the pure soul everyone undoubtly has before it is sullied through the rot of the world.

With the blade of divine energy merged into Morgana's being, I channeled the power of Sacred Tasks. I navigated the complex web of energies, seeking to purify the rot that had consumed her.

As I worked the magic, I extended my presence to Morgana's unconscious mind. In the ethereal realm of her thoughts, I spoke with a gentle, sorrowful tone, as if addressing a slumbering soul.

"Morgana," I began, my voice echoing within her subconscious. "You should have been protected. You should have never experienced the greatest betrayal that led you down this path."

I could sense the pain and turmoil that had twisted her once-pure heart, and I continued, "I am sorry that you had to endure such darkness and deceit. I am sorry for the pain that was inflicted upon you. I'm sorry that you were alone. But know this, dear one, I am here to mend what has been broken, to restore the purity that was taken from you. It is your choice."

As I spoke these words, she reluctantly and frieghtendly opened herself up, the divine energy flowed through Morgana, working to dispel the darkness that had clouded her soul. It was a delicate process, a journey through her memories and emotions, seeking to bring healing and redemption to her heart.

The darkness that had once consumed her, like a shadowy shroud, began to recede, retreating from the depths of her being. It withdrew like a tide ebbing away from the shore, gradually revealing the radiant core of her true self.

In tandem with Morgana's purification, the creatures she had once controlled, which had been twisted and enslaved by her malevolent influence, also underwent a remarkable change. The eerie, shadowy aura that had enveloped them like a sinister cloak dissipated, leaving behind their natural, ethereal beauty. Their once-malevolent gazes softened, reflecting newfound clarity and freedom.

Leviathan domain creatures also began to retreat.

The purifying force radiated outward, touching every corner of the Realm.

With Morgana's transformation complete, she was now back in her original form. The purification process had taken a toll, rendering her unconscious. I carefully lowered her to the ground and surveyed my surroundings. My friends and allies looked at me with a mixture of admiration and uncertainty, their expressions reflecting the profound changes that had taken place.

I could feel a transformation within myself, a shift that went beyond mere empowerment. While I had become undeniably more potent, there was a divine presence now that would forever resonate deep within my being.