Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1

3rd POV:

In The Pacific Ocean.

There was a huge storm with raining coming right up to the ocean and where many crews are stood right there and they both were tries to held the situation like watching all everything else around here and make the crews are look around and they both need to make sure if the ship gonna keep going. This largest ship was been driving out to somewhere for what they want...there must be an investigation about this world for what they were reaching to the other island and this is the island for what they were been reach to there right away and the island was mysterious and legend for what the old man told them about.

there must be an investigation about this world for what they were reaching to the other island and this is the island for what they were been reach to there right away and the island was mysterious and legend for what the old man told them about

There was inside the living room and there were 5 figures who were in the control of the ship and driving it to straight toward where the location is and make them both were stood right there and having a conversation with each others. When they both were conversation to each others about this map for them gonna lead to the mysterious Skull Island and then the figures are talking to each others and they both want to do something for like....recording all everything around in the Skull Island and capture some evidence of this island.

recording all everything around in the Skull Island and capture some evidence of this island

???1: "Basically captain...we are almost there to reach to the Skull Island." He said and this man who was a middle age with 34 year old and he was dressing up as a business suit with adventure by himself. When he had an assistance with him and it seems he was planning to talk with him and the two of them are plan something in their own minds.

???2: "If we reach to the mysterious skull island for what you were find about...nothing there and we can go back." He said to him.

???1: "Yes, that is the deal...and we still need to keep going there and I can felt the island must be here or maybe around here." He said to him and then the captain was thinking in his own mind and make him was think the Skull Island was telling by the old man who explain the whole things to the captain about that place is dangerous and not to come there right away.