Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God Of Skull Island.

Danny: "MUTSUMI!!!!!! GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make them both were turn their heads to look at Mutsumi who was waiting for Kong arrive and which it is here...the giant gorilla was made it right here and then giant gorilla was let out a roar out at the sky. The dinosaur saw him and it let out a roar toward at the giant gorilla and the two of them were looking at each others and begin to let out their roars also the dinosaur was rammed Mutsumi where she on the big rock.

Mutsumi: "AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screaming out and then (Y/N) seen this.

(Y/N): "MUTSUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was done out of his assault rifle and he take his revolver out and begin to shooting at the dinosaur.

Kong tries to rescue her right away and he cannot let her die by the dinosaur who was going to eat her and then (Y/N) with Danny, Alex are heading to the rooftop and they both were stare down at the way where Kong was just got pushed by Fasolasuchus...the dinosaur who was just push him all the way down there anyway and (Y/N) with Danny and Alex turn their heads to look at each others.

Danny: "We have to do something!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know how....but we can't...Kong isn't gonna hurt her and he is protecting at her." He said to them and make them both heard of it and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the chopper was finally landing it down on the ground. Then the captain who was got out of the chopper and make him was looking at the four of them and he said.

Captain: "Danny and Alex...get back to the chopper immediately. (Y/N), you go after the giant gorilla and report to me about what happened here." He said to them and (Y/N) and make him was nod his head.

Danny: "But I can't leave Mutsumi here-"

Captain: "Danny, that is an order....we need you back to the ship. Alex, I need your own help too...it is about what Denham want you to do." He said to Danny and Alex and this make the mercenary who nod his head and he know what to do but he had to follow Captain's order. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the chopper where it is landing right there and then he was told them that he will be back like 39 minutes and it had to be 4 hours that he need to be return right away and he is going to be back for awhile.

When the chopper was flying up right away and make (Y/N) was sigh out and he turn his head back to look at the jungle and begin to moving out to somewhere else in this island.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Kong.

When Kong and Fasolasuchus was falling down all the way and finally they made it to the ground and where they both are landing on the tomb place and then Mutsumi who was get up from the ground and she was shook her head and she turn her head to look at Fasolasuchus who was staring at her and let out a growling.

Kong who was goes front at Fasolasuchus and prepare to fight at the lizard by himself and then he had to fight at the monster by himself and the gorilla was looking at the giant lizard dinosaur and the two of them looking at each others and let out their roars. When the two creatures were charge toward to each others and they both raise their fists or claws hitting each others and then Fasolasuchus was end up badly by Kong who broke the jaw and tearing the shit out of dinosaur.

(A/N: Imagine King Kong fighting Skull Crawler as Fasolasuchus scene.)

When Kong finally killed it and the dinosaur was been killed by the giant gorilla who snapped the jaw of Fasolasuchus and then break his both arms off and the gorilla was finally kill it and he grab Mutsumi in his hand and begin to moving out to somewhere else right away. When the giant gorilla was moving out of the way and then he was begin to heading out to somewhere else in the jungle and then (Y/N) was finally reach down to the ground and he turn his head to look and he saw the dead body of Fasuluchus was been killed by Kong.

(Y/N): "Well, shit...looks like the giant gorilla beat me."

To Be Continued.