Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N) & Alex.

(Y/N): "Quick! We are heading this way!!!!" He shout out and make them both were got out of there right away and then the group of survivors are running away fast as they could and then they both were keep running

(Y/N): "Quick! We are heading this way!!!!" He shout out and make them both were got out of there right away and then the group of survivors are running away fast as they could and then they both were keep running. When they both are finally made it out of the jungle place by themselves and then they both were breathing out and then suddenly they are alive but except one person who was lost in the jungle by himself...and that idiot got what he deserves.

(Y/N): "Is anyone alright?" He asked them.

Oribe: "I think so!" She said to (Y/N) and then Kai was breathing out also Kyle with Roland are breathing out and they got everything to recording and then (Y/N) was with Alex and the survivors finally got there and they both breathing out and tired as hell.

Jinnou: "W-W-W-What the fuck is wrong with these people?!? These people tries to kills us but why?!?" She said to them.

Kyle: "I know why it is happened...and must be the sacrifice bride for Kong." He said to them and make them heard the name of familiar of Kong.

Kai: "I am so confuse about it...Who the fuck is Kong?!" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't look at me....Ask this guy right here." He said to him and pointing his finger at Kyle over there and then Kyle was sigh and he told them there was a giant huge gorilla in this island and they both thinking he was a joke and then they interrupted by the thunderous roar comes from something over there.

When they both heard the thunderous roar and which it is scare the crap out of them and make them both turn their heads to look around and then (Y/N) with Alex got their rifles out and prepare to shoot whatever it is here and they don't even liking it.

Miura: "!!!!!"

Jinnou: "W-What was that?"

Kai: "Maybe a giant dinosaur."

Then another cry was answered from another part of the forest. It has gotten louder as it was still distant. It was something big, something near.

(Y/N): "Whatever it is, it sounds like it's already there."

Alex: "Alright, everybody stay behind us." He said to them and they got their guns out and aiming at whatever it is here.

They all saw the place that tops the trees beginning to move. A forest seems to be coming alive before stopping. The group crossed themselves quickly before they followed (Y/N) deeper into the interior of the jungle. It wasn't long until they found the remains of a broken jeep. They followed it. Their progress would be a lot quicker on the road. They came across a stream with muddy banks on both sides. (Y/N) sees a clear three-toes footprint in the mud, and as he looks, he sees that some of them were quiet bigger. Something shiny pointed in the stream. (Y/N) bent over to pick it up. As he did he realize that he was holding a pipette, the kind that is used in the laboratories.