Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad

3rd POV:

Back to Akira.

An outcry came from Akira, he was shouting his friend's name. someone he's close friends with yet, he was still lost, searching around the island for Kamijo. That's the name he was calling out. He then walks to the tree, but only when he has heard a frightening sound from behind, he moves fast to avoid it. He listened to that same sound again. This time he dashes, but the roots rise high from below in the primal forest, and he travels on one and falls flat on his face. He looked up. The sound was heard again, but it was ten times louder than before, as he'd approaching a hundred feet on it. Akira gasps like something is coming to get him.

He turns around to his right. Whatever is put into it from that side. And to the left. And behind it. And in front of him. He grapples in a sitting position. There, he was surrounded by at least forty Compsognathuses. Akira slowly gets up and grabs a stick, pointing at them.

Akira: "Easy now...just stay away...before I do something with this."

Then the compys let out a shriek and jumped to Akira's body. Their teeth and claws flesh as they each try to grab a scrap of his flesh. They were biting and tearing him savagely. This made Akira scream in pain. He then flairs, waving his arms and legs wildly. Some of the tiny animals lost their grip and sailed off, smashing into the trees or onto the ground. But dozens of others hang on, and Akira falls over the ground. He fights hysterically to get off his feet, screaming, shaking, swatting the compys loose. He spins, and that tactic seems to work, as the compys themselves began to panic and drop off of him. But he also loses his grip on his weapon, which goes flying, landing in the thick foliage six feet from him. Losing the attack, the compys turn and dart away, ten yards away from him.

The compys, however, turn and regroup, facing him in a line, hopping up and down, chirping and shrieking. Akira bounds into the foliage, but the compys followed him and he's forced to flee. Ten feet on, he stops, knowing he's screwed. Akira turns to face the pursuing compys. They stopped and stared there was a moment of silence, then they were chirping and squealing. The next thing Akira did, as he charges at them, shouting, waving his arms. The compys flee. He pulls out a rock and throws it at them to shoo the compys away. Akira was already tired of this game, so he turned away.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking and he was carrying a shotgun with him and then he just begin to walking fast as he could and then he just begin to walking there fast as he could right now and when he was keep walking and then (Y/N) need to find Alex and the other group of survivors and he need to regroup with them immediately and he doesn't want to be here in this goddamn island. After he was take a walk like 14 hours to get there and make him was stop right there and he turn his head to look over there and when he was walking with his own feet and make him start to moving up there and then he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an box over there.

(Y/N): "Huh....What I wondering what is inside the box." He said to himself and then (Y/N) grab the shotgun with stock and smash the shotgun stock to the box and make it drop down on the ground. When (Y/N) was take a look at it and he saw there was a revolver and make him was shock and smile and he said.

(Y/N): "Whoa...Okay...very nice." He said to himself 

" He said to himself