Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When the group of survivors and (Y/N) with Alex are in the tree and they both were stuck in the giant tree and make sure that these creatures down there and it is better be not do something stupid also (Y/N) with Alex holding their weapons to aiming down at these goddamn things down there and make them both were aiming their weapons down there and they need to make sure that these raptors were down there and prepare to attack at them and then (Y/N) was look down there and he seen there were more of them are waiting and prepare to strike.

(Y/N): "These raptors getting our nerves." He said to Alex and the others.

Alex: "Now what do we do now?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head and he doesn't know what to do and then these raptors were chattering down there and then these pack of raptors were chattering little bit. When they both were chatter with their bird noises and they got interrupted by a roar comes from the other carnivore is here and make (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors definitely heard of it and then they don't think they are liking it.

Kai: "Christ, what in the world is that?" He asked the others.

Alex: "Was that Tyrannosaurus Rex?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, I don't think so...that ain't a T-Rex or whatever it is...but we need to staying here for awhile." He said to them and then they both nod their heads and Jinnou said.

Jinnou: "This is why I don't come along with you two! You two getting us all killed-" She tries to said and she got her mouth was cover by Roland and he shush her up and he told her.

Roland: "Be quiet! Do you want get us kill by your goddamn voice get the dinosaur here right now?!?" He said to her and make her was silent and she had no word to say and then the loudest of footsteps coming here right away and make (Y/N) with the others definitely heard of it and the loudest footsteps coming here and then (Y/N) with others are definitely heard the sound of dinosaur coming up right here. When they both narrow their eyes looking at it and then the creature was stepped out of its hiding and the creature was revealed out to be big...also this thing is compare than a Tyrannosaurus Rex or any carnivores for what they saw.

The creature's face looks like a bird and definitely a bird half dinosaur and the creature had a long fucking claws like 15 inches!!!!! Holy fucking shit!!!!! It even can cut any trees or anything else around here!!!! Goddamn, this dinosaur can definitely cut the bus or any vehicles too. When the creature was arrive here and make the dinosaur is goddamn big and scarier for what they can see...and the creature called Therizinosaurus.

and the creature called Therizinosaurus