Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are walking and then they both were heading out to somewhere else in this jungle and make them both need to keep moving fast as they could. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he seen all everything around here was alright and they both were step onto the fog of this mountain of this island and then he wasn't like these creatures can be appeared out of nowhere and then they both better keep moving fast as they could going and then (Y/N) with Alex and the other survivors are moving out to somewhere and then they both were are in the deep jungle right now and they need to moving fast as they could.

Kai: "Man, this island is really big!" He said to himself.

(Y/N): "Yep, probably I definitely want to get out of this situation right now." He said to himself.

Kyle: "Man, this island is amazing!!!! Fucking Amazing!!!!! I am in love with it!!!!!" He said to them and this make them both aren't even liking it. When (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are moving up there fast as they could and then they both were in the other side of this jungle from the island and then they both were moving fast as they could.

But before they are gonna keep walking and then they heard a strange sound coming from the other jungle and make them definitely heard of it and they both heard the sound like crying...and it is crying but maybe it is eating with the grasses and then (Y/N) was with Alex definitely heard of it.

Marika: "W-What was that?" She asked.

(Y/N): "Another dinosaur?" He asked himself and then they both were shook their heads also the two mercenaries got their guns to prepare off right away.

Alex: "Whatever it is....and something else is here and we don't know why...but we need to be careful at it." He said to them.

Kai: "Right." He said.

Naruse: "Okay, I don't think I really like it." She said to them and make them nod their heads and then the group of survivors are begin to moving out right away and then they both were moving to somewhere else and investigate about what they gonna see and find out.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

One of the students has flashlights to see from the darkness of the forest. A broken branch with leaves from a tree has blocked their way, but then a horny beak tries to pick up the branch. It was a young Triceratops eating the plants from the branch. They all were amazed to see one of the most common dinosaur fossils that have ever walked the Earth. It had a huge frilled head with a medium-sized horns over each eye and a third, smaller horn on its nose.

 It had a huge frilled head with a medium-sized horns over each eye and a third, smaller horn on its nose