Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo

3rd POV:

In Tokyo City.

At Night.

Tokyo City

Tokyo City.

Tokyo (/ˈtoʊkioʊ/; Japanese: 東京, Tōkyō, [toːkʲoː] i), officially the Tokyo Metropolis (東京都, Tōkyō-to), is the capital and the most populous prefecture of Japan.Tokyo's metropolitan area (including neighboring prefectures as well as Tochigi, Gunma and Ibaraki; 13,452 square kilometers or 5,194 square miles) is the most populous in the world, with an estimated 37.468 million residents as of 2018; although this number has been gradually decreasing since then, the prefecture itself has a population of 14.09 million people[4] while the prefecture's central 23 special wards have a population of 9.73 million. Located at the head of Tokyo Bay, the prefecture forms part of the Kantō region on the central coast of Honshu, Japan's largest island. Tokyo serves as Japan's economic center and is the seat of both the Japanese government and the Emperor of Japan.

Tokyo is the largest urban economy in the world by gross domestic product, and is categorized as an Alpha+ city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network. It is also Japan's leading business hub as part of an industrial region that includes the cities of Yokohama, Kawasaki, and Chiba. As of 2023, Tokyo is home to 29 companies of the Fortune Global 500. In 2020, the city ranked fourth on the Global Financial Centres Index, behind only New York City, London, and Shanghai. Tokyo is home to the world's tallest tower, Tokyo Skytree, and the world's largest underground floodwater diversion facility, the Metropolitan Area Outer Underground Discharge Channel (located in Kasukabe, Saitama, a suburb of Tokyo). The Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, opened in 1927, is the oldest underground metro line in East Asia. Recognized as one of the most livable cities in the world, Tokyo was tied fourth with Wellington in the 2021 Global Livability Ranking.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his home and make him was resting himself on the bed and he was been tired going through like a lot and then (Y/N) just tired and breathing out that he was been going through like a lot and then (Y/N) was slowly to open his eyes ...

When (Y/N) was in his home and make him was resting himself on the bed and he was been tired going through like a lot and then (Y/N) just tired and breathing out that he was been going through like a lot and then (Y/N) was slowly to open his eyes out and waking up right away. Then (Y/N) just got wake up from the bed and make him was slowly rubbing his eyes at himself and when (Y/N) was shook his head and make him tries to focus the situation and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he said.