Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God Of Skull Island.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving and the humongous carnivore Giganotosaurus was use his head swung hit the right side of vehicle car and make (Y/N) was still got controlled it and then the Giganotosaurus roar out and then Alex was aiming his gun and shooting at it and he reloading the rifle right away. Then (Y/N) was drove vehicle car goes faster and more faster then the Giganotosaurus finally giving up and he saw the vehicle troop was escape right away.

(Y/N): "Alright, we need to contacting with the others." He said to them and then (Y/N) drove the vehicle troop to somewhere else and when they both were heading out to somewhere else and (Y/N) was parking the vehicle troop to the tree. When (Y/N) was tried his best to start the engine of his troop vehicle but it was running out of engine and the car and then (Y/N) tried his best to start the engine and he cursed out.

(Y/N): "Goddamnit, fucking useless machine!" He said

Jinnou: "Hey, are you actually trying to get us killed from those monsters?!"

(Y/N): "No, I promise. I wasn't sure if there would be any other predators that might be around the corner. I'm still trying to find a place that can be secured." He said to her

Jinnou: "Well it sounds like you're not trying hard enough!"

Ayumi: "Leave him alone! He is trying his best that he can to save us! The only thing everyone is annoyed by is your own selfish behavior."

Jinnou: "How?! By getting us eaten alive by that big freaking humongous dinosaur, just because we're on some insane island?!"

Naruse grabs her by the shirt as she got angry for insulting (Y/N) for not helping them.

Jinnou: "Isn't there a safe place anywhere, not not?!!! There's a questions I want to ask. So how about you shut your mouth and let me do the talking."

Naruse was furious.

Jinnou: "Hey, ummmm....sir! You mind telling me what we were chased by?"

(Y/N): "It was a Giganotosaurus."

Jinnou: "Huh?! What do you mean by that?"

(Y/N): "The biggest carnivore and here I thought that thing looks like a dinosaur but this thing is something else for what I was facing for. That thing isn't a dinosaur...but the creature is terrifying as hell." He told them and make them both confuse for what he said.

Naruse: "Wait, you say that thing is a different dinosaur....what do you mean?" She ask him.

Kyle: "It mean that thing compare to than giant gorilla.

Alex: "He's talking about the big carnivore, girl. The creature was out there was been big like 20 foot tall...but that humongous creature is out there was 32 foot tall." He said to her and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) and he asked him.

Alex: "(Y/N), there is something wrong about this place...This Island where got the buildings and what are those things back there was a dinosaurs...and the other big one. Christ, mate....what the fuck is going on here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know, Soap. But we need to contacting the other reinforcement and warning them about this." He said to him and then he was take the radio out and contacting with the other crews out there and they both are definitely alive. They both told (Y/N) and Alex that they were encountering some kind of monsters that they were facing for...there were big ones and other monsters were same height as 30 foot tall.