Chapter 30: The Ending

3rd POV:

When (Y/N) with Alex are the only one who can stop this giant gorilla and the giant gorilla was break looses right now and then (Y/N) with Alex were running to the car right away and make them both are going to pick their weapons to fighting at the giant gorilla.

Then the two of them were heading to the car over there and make them both went back behind the car and then they open the trunk right away and they were grab their weapons for the fight right away and this is causes them more having fun.

(Y/N) grab the shotgun Benelli M4 with him and he was loading the shotgun up right away and then he turn his head to look at Alex who got his sniper rifle out and make him was loading the sniper rifle G36 and make the two of them turn their heads ...

(Y/N) grab the shotgun Benelli M4 with him and he was loading the shotgun up right away and then he turn his head to look at Alex who got his sniper rifle out and make him was loading the sniper rifle G36 and make the two of them turn their heads to look at each others and they both nod their heads and prepare to moving out right away. When the two of them were running over there and make them both were stop right there and they both saw Kong begin to rampage everything around here.

(A/N: Imagine the city as Tokyo city and Kong destroy all everything around.)

When Kong was begin to destroy everything around here and then (Y/N) was aiming his shotgun at the giant gorilla and he begin to shooting at the giant gorilla with his auto shotgun and make the giant gorilla got many shots on his big arms. Then Kong was turn 

When Kong was turn his head to look at the same enemy for what he really recognizing at him from the Skull Island and (Y/N) was the only one who save Mutsumi alive by himself and he was take her with him

When Kong was turn his head to look at the same enemy for what he really recognizing at him from the Skull Island and (Y/N) was the only one who save Mutsumi alive by himself and he was take her with him. This will get the giant gorilla's attention to (Y/N) and then he was looking at the giant gorilla who tries to attack at (Y/N) but he aiming his shotgun and begin to shooting at the giant gorilla.

Kong who was use his other arm to blocking the bullets comes from (Y/N)'s weapon and begin to shooting at the giant gorilla and tries to take him down but he's a big guy and he is definitely tougher than anything for what he just saw. Then Alex who was aiming his sniper rifle at the giant gorilla and he was take a few rounds of shot at the giant gorilla and it seems the giant gorilla is definitely terrifying and horrifying for what the monster begin to destroy everything around here.