Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God Of Skull Island.

Pleased with the appetizer, the creature comes back for the main course. Then they all ran their way out of the building, and the Spinosaurus followed them and ran.

(Y/N): "RUN! RUN! DON'T LOOK BACK! KEEP RUNNING!!!"

They all dashed in the jungle fields and they both running fast as they could and they don't want to get eaten by the carnivore. When Alex was shoots their gun at the carnivorous with an rifle, pistol and the dinosaur shouted as it gave a reaction. (Y/N) says that it has enough body mass that many smaller caliber bullets would wound them but does not really hurt it. The Spinosaurus was slowing down as they kept running in the jungle, but they came face-to-face with another carnivorous beast...Carcharodontosaurus.

Carcharodontosaurus

Carcharodontosaurus.

Carcharodontosaurus was a massive theropod dinosaur that roamed what is now Northern Africa, some 90 million years ago. It is one of the largest predatory dinosaurs known, even larger than Tyrannosaurus Rex. It is sometimes referred to as the African T-Rex though the two dinosaurs are not related.

Of all theropods, Carcharodontosaurus may have been the largest and most formidable to walk the Cretaceous world on two legs. Carcharodontosaurus comprised a genus of theropod dinosaurs that dominated northern Africa between 93-100 million years ago, during the mid-Cretaceous Period. This genus is currently known to include two gigantic species, which were among the largest known predatory dinosaurs. These giants were comparable in immensity to Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus, but not quite as colossal as . What really set Carcharodontosaurus apart from other theropods were their humongous, flat, serrated teeth. These teeth grew up to eight inches long and are responsible for the name of the genera. Their name is Latin for, "shark-tooth lizard," which is an allusion to the serrated nature of Great white shark teeth (Carcharodon carcharias). Taxonomists trace the family Carcharodontosauridae back to the same group as Allosaurus of the late Jurassic, Carnosauria. These dinosaurs are characterized by their gigantic size, extra-large nostrils, and nasal and maxillary hollows that sharply reduce the weight of their skulls.

With nowhere else to run, the group scatters into the brush as the two behemoth predators rush forward, their roars thunderous. Half of the group scramble into one direction, the other half in the other. But (Y/N) can't go anywhere-his foot is stuck between two branches. (Y/N) manages to free himself as the two dinosaurs approach. They'll have to deal with each other before eating humans. (Y/N) fives down between the two fallen tress as Spinosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus were circle one another like gladiators each searching for the other's weakness.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"