Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Often in the darkness, it was almost dawn in the atmosphere. Mutsumi was still sleeping. But all of a sudden, a big thump was heard. And it had woken (Y/N) when he hears the second thump. He got up and when to see what made the noise as he slightly open the door. There was a fully-grown Allosaurus just roaming around the forest.

 There was a fully-grown Allosaurus just roaming around the forest

(Y/N) slowly took a step back and he woken up Oribe.

(Y/N): "*Whispering* Oribe. Wake up!"

Oribe has woken up too.

Oribe: "(Y/N)?...what is it?"

(Y/N): "There's something out there. We gotta get out of here."

Oribe: "What do we do?"

(Y/N): "We need to sneak off quietly." He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) with Oribe was getting up from the ground and then the two of them were begin to moving out of the tomb place and they both just start to moving out to somewhere else in this island. When (Y/N) with Oribe are running fast as they could and they need to get away from the dinosaur back there and the two of them begin to running off to somewhere else.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When the two of them were made it out of there and they both were begin to moving out to somewhere else in the jungle and they both need to survive also (Y/N) got his revolver out and he was loading the revolver up already and prepare to using the revolver that he is gonna shoot any dinosaurs who were stood on their ways and when (Y/N) was with Mutsumi going to the other way and they both were walking with their own feet.

(Y/N): "That was close back there...." He said to himself.

Mutsumi: "Yeah, anyway I think we should be safe here for awhile? I think?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know, Mutsumi...but we need to keep moving up right now..." He said to her.

Mutsumi: "Okay." She said to (Y/N) and the two of them were walking to somewhere else and then they both were walking to the other tomb place and then they both were walking fast and when they both heard the chopper's sound is coming right passes through and then Mutsumi saw the chopper was flying through.

Mutsumi: "HEY!!!!! IT'S THE CAPTAIN!!!!! OVER HERE!!!! HELP US!!!!!!!!" She shout out and the chopper just flying through pass right away and then (Y/N) was look at the captain and he know what he tries to doing.

Mutsumi: "Wait, where is he going?! What's he doing?!" She ask (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He tries to land the chopper down into somewhere and he cannot land it here because this is carnivore territory and we need to following the chopper right there and we can made it there fast as we could. When the two of them were walking to the other jungle and make they both were keep moving fast as they could and then they both heard snarls with hisses and they both turn their heads to look behind and they saw there were bunch of raptors behind at them and they both were slowly sneak out of the bushes and letting out a growls with snarls.