Chapter 28: Capturing Kong

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Mutsumi was running and the two of them were running to somewhere else far away from here and then they both were tries to running fast as they could and then the two of them were held each others and they both were run fast as they could. Then the two of them were keep running and then they both were crash to the ground and where the bridge is over there and make (Y/N) with Mutsumi were walkthrough the jungle and then the bridge that the two of them going to survive right away.

The two of them were in the deep jungle and make them both were stop right there and then they both breathing out little bit and they are really tired going through like a lot and (Y/N) was turn his head to look all around many jungles could be around here and (Y/N) really need to find the other way to get there fast as he could and he cannot die in this Skull Island and also he was take her back to home. Then (Y/N) with Mutsumi begin to running away from here and they both were heading to there right away and then the two of them were stop right there and they saw something else is here.

(Y/N): "Shit..." He said to himself.

Mutsumi: "Do you know what that is..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep..." He said to her and there was another dinosaur and it even bigger than the T-Rex but still shorter than Carnotaurus and then the dinosaur was eating the body of Therizinosaurus and it seems the dinosaur was eating at it by himself.

" He said to her and there was another dinosaur and it even bigger than the T-Rex but still shorter than Carnotaurus and then the dinosaur was eating the body of Therizinosaurus and it seems the dinosaur was eating at it by himself

The creature was eating the body of Therizinosaurus...it seems the Spinosaurus kill the dinosaur and defeat it right away and then (Y/N) with Mutsumi begin to slowly sneaking out of the way and the two of them were moving to the other way of the jungle and they both were moving out to somewhere else in this Skull Island. When the two of them were running to the other way and they both were run into one of those monster and then the dinosaur saw the two of them and let out a growling.

(Y/N): "FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at the dinosaur and begin to shooting at the dinosaur right away and the dinosaur was got many shots by (Y/N)'s M16 rifle and keep shooting at the dinosaur.