Chapter 22: The Two Survivors

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N) & Mutsumi.

When (Y/N) with Mutsumi are heading out to somewhere else in the jungle by themselves and they both were walking with their own feet and then they both just begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and when (Y/N) was finally reunite with Mutsumi and it seems the two of them are fallen love together and not actually Kong will heard of this. The two survivors are heading out to somewhere in the deep of jungle and then they both were heading to the other tomb place where they gonna going.

After the two of them went to there right away and make they both were walking and then they both could heard the water splashes on the ocean and make the two of them turn their heads to look over there. When (Y/N) with Mutsumi seen there were bunch of dinosaurs or monster were on the water and they both were swimming to the ocean right away and make them both were hunting some fishes.

 When (Y/N) with Mutsumi seen there were bunch of dinosaurs or monster were on the water and they both were swimming to the ocean right away and make them both were hunting some fishes

(Y/N): "*Sigh* So, he didn't kill you right?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "No, he wasn't...he didn't kill me if I was alive...but he save my life and he was save my life away from the T-Rexes and then I almost going to die back there." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay..."

Mutsumi: "But don't treat him like a monster....he was poor and alone by himself." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Wait, how can you tell that?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "I saw his eyes and face the way he wasn't smile and he was depresses at himself and I know the gorilla was been depresses like this." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He was depresses? What do you mean?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "There were more kinds of him out here in this Skull Island...all of his kinds were dead....they are dead..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Christ, there were more kind of his...and only one who survive?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "Yeah, I saw all the skeletons of those gorillas and these must be the skeletons of gorillas who were slaughter by some dinosaurs." She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard of this and he doesn't like it too and he know this situation was going through and make (Y/N) sigh to said.

(Y/N): "Yep, anyway...I-I-I'm just glad that you were survive back there and turns out the dinosaurs in this island is dangerous....but we need get our plan to get to the chopper and get out of this island and heading back to home right away." He said to her and make her smile.

Mutsumi: "Yes, I want to escape away from this horrible and nightmare." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It seems you were hungry right now...anyway when we get home and you with me are going to eat some dinner like between us, huh?" He asked her and make her smile little bit and then the two of them were walking and they both begin to heading out to somewhere else in the jungle and they didn't notice that they were being tailed by the Megaraptor and the dinosaur was following at the two of them.