Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Alex are in the chopper and they both were sat there and checking the ammos from their weapons and it was alright and then the two of them heard the pilot told the group that they were almost there and (Y/N) was got the cigarette out and he hold the lighter too and the two of them were lighting up with the cigarettes.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm....*" He thought himself and he was turn his head to look outside from the window of the chopper and he saw there were strange jungles around here and when (Y/N) saw there was a flying creature right there and there was a Pteranodon flying. When (Y/N)

Kyle: "Holy

Kyle: "Holy....did you see that?! Quick! Get the picture of it!" He said and his assistant take a picture right away and when the two of them are taking lot of pictures from the dinosaur flying and then the pilot who was flying the chopper to the island and he notice something over there and he called out.

Pilot: "I see a smokes over there!" He said to (Y/N) and Alex...the two of them turn their heads to look and they both saw there was a smokes come from the tree and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Alright, pull over the smokes right there." He said to the pilot and make the pilot nod his head and then the chopper was begin to flying there right away and make the chopper gonna landing down on the ground. When the four of them got out of the chopper and they both were take a look for what they saw this plane...the plane was crashes in accident.

(Y/N): "What the hell happened here?" He asked himself.

Alex: "This must be incident?" He said.

Kyle: "Plane crash....when did this happened?" He asked himself.

(Y/N): "Must be last night." He said to them and make them both confuse with surprise and then they both were walking to there right away and then (Y/N) told Alex to spread out and check around at the plane crash. When the two of them were checking around and then they both were take a look at it and nothing here and make (Y/N) with Alex didn't find a survivors....only 4 dead bodies on the ground.

(Y/N): "Shit, nothing here." He said.

Alex: "They are dead...." He said.

Kyle: "Hey guys! I found footprints!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make the two of them heard it and they both take a look at each others and then they both walk to there right away and then they saw Kyle who called out and pointing his finger down on the sand where the footprint of humans are here.

(Y/N): "Alex, we need to go....there were more survivors out there and we need to save them." He said to him.

Alex: "Right, let's go." He said and then four of them begin to moving out.

Time Skip Later.