Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) with Alex, Danny, and Mutsumi were in the tree and they both were take a rest for awhile and they both were sleeping for awhile and then they were sleeping peacefully and then (Y/N) was hugging Mutsumi and he was keeping her in warm to be protecting and then he wasn't let her got hurt by some kind of dinosaur or monster tries to kill and eat her alive.

Then (Y/N) was slowly opened his eyes out and make him opened out and he was turn his head to look around and then he was notice that the sky change into blue and it is sun going up right away. When he notice there was a Brachiosaurus who was bite down at the tree and then he is eating all of it and make (Y/N) was smile little bit and he just stare at the long neck of dinosaur was eating the trees by himself.

Mutsumi was begin to wake up and she was opened her eyes out and she saw the Brachiosaurus was here and make her was stepped back and then (Y/N) was calm her down immediately and then she just looking at the Brachiosaurus was eating the trees. When (Y/N) with Alex, Danny, and Mutsumi are awake right now and they both begin to get down from the tree and then (Y/N) with the others are begin to moving out to somewhere but then they notice there was Brachiosaurus was over there and the three dinosaurs are eating the grasses right away and when (Y/N) smile little bit.

 When (Y/N) with Alex, Danny, and Mutsumi are awake right now and they both begin to get down from the tree and then (Y/N) with the others are begin to moving out to somewhere but then they notice there was Brachiosaurus was over there and the thr...

Mutsumi: "It's beautiful!!!!!!!!" She shout out and she was take her phone out and take a picture of the Brachiosaurus was stood right there and then they both were chilling little bit and eating some grasses by themselves. When the four of them are begin to moving out to somewhere else in the jungles and they both were heading out to the other side of the jungles and when (Y/N) was checking out the ammo of submachine gun and he was running out of it and then he need another weapon for what he was going out to the other way of the map and the captain told (Y/N) there was a tomb path over there and the chopper will land down.

(Y/N): "Alright, this time we are going to leave out of this Skull Island...yep. I mean it...anyway let's get back to the topic right now we need to head there to the tomb where the captain was describe at it." He said to them.

Mutsumi: "Are you sure the captain will picking both of us?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am positive, Mutsumi...." He said to her and make her was smile at (Y/N) and then they both were begin to moving out to somewhere else right away and they are heading out to somewhere else in the jungle. When they both are walking away from here and then they didn't notice there was a dinosaur is stalking at the four of them who are walking here.

Time Skip Later.

When they both were in the jungle and they stepping their own feet begin to moving out right away and then the four of them are in the jungle and they were walking with their feet like 54 hours and they are tired and hungry little bit. Then they both were walking to the other way and when they are moving and they both heard something in the sky and make them definitely heard of it and they heard of it.