Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack

3rd POV:

In Cave.

When (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors who were take a seat in the cave and make them both were sat there by themselves and then they both breathing out heavily and they were getting tired for going through like a lot. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Oribe over there and she was talking with the other members of survivors could be Naruse, Ai, and Miura that they are scared to run off because outside there was dinosaurs and some monsters too that they were carnivores killing people alive.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Anyway...people can get the foods right now." He said to them and he was open the backpack and showing them the can of foods and then other cup of noodles toot hat they both were eating at it right away.

(Y/N): "Hey, Oribe..." He said to her and make her was turn to look at (Y/N) who was come to her and he was smile at her right away and then she was surprise to see him is here and then she said.

Oribe: "(Y/N)....." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sat down on the ground and he look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Hey...I know what happened....but I'm sorry about I wasn't there for you-" He tries to said and he was got hug by Oribe and she was crying to him with a small sobs and she said.

Oribe: "Y-You idiot, didn't you know I was worrying about you?! I thought you were gone forever...." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "I know...I know I'm pretty stupid out there...anyway...how are you doing?" He asked her.

Oribe: "I'm fine....but are we gonna be safe, (Y/N)? Aren't we going to get out of this island?" She ask (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said to her.

(Y/N): "I don't know....but the captain will order the helicopter to pick us up and take you guys back to your own home." He said to her and make her was smile up and then she was sigh out in relief and then she was sat next with (Y/N) and then the group of survivors could heard the thunder with storm and raining right away. When they both were take their own break that they both were need to get rest right now and they couldn't keep going with their own feet.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and then he heard his talkie walkie was been activating up and make him grab it and take an answer at it and then there were some voices of those crew members from the ship and they both yell and tell us there is a monster....a huge monster is attacking at them and begin to killing at them. When (Y/N) with Alex heard of this and they both don't know what to do but they need to get there and reach to the other people that they heard of it and then they were screaming and keep screaming and heard the thunderous roar comes from the creature.

(Y/N): "Alright, Denham. Looks like the thirty six foot tall of your Gorilla who was did this to those crews back there." He said to Kyle.

Kyle: "No, that wasn't Kong....it was something else." He said to (Y/N) and the others and then they both were thinking about what he says and it wasn't gorilla doing this and then they both were tries to moving out with the footsteps and prepare to move out.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God Of Skull Island (Male Reader Insert)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara