Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ah shit!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

Kai: "The T-Rex!!!!!!! HE FOUND US!!!!!!!! It is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make (Y/N) with Alex and the rest of survivors getting ready for their own fight right away and then they both were sat there and waiting for what happened. When (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are moving out to somewhere in this place and turns out that they both were tries to find the other way to get out of here and then (Y/N) was already load the submachine gun right away.

When they both were sat right there and then Alex was driving motorboat and then it suddenly the engine was running out of gas and make Alex tries to turn it on and it doesn't work that way.

Alex: "Shit, we're running out of the fuel!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and then they both heard there was a stomps down on the ground and make them definitely heard of it and (Y/N) was heard of it.

(Y/N): "You guys heard that?" He asked them.

Kai: "Yeah, we heard of it....and that must be the foot stomp from the dinosaur....must be the T-Rex?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, it is here...anyway we need to be careful of this." He said to himself and then the rest of the group of survivors heard the thunderous roar comes from the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Danny: "LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both heard the foot stomp coming up right away and then (Y/N) was aiming his pistol gun at where at the direction of dinosaur is coming up right away. And it is coming closer and more closer for what (Y/N) definitely knew it is coming here and better not to be eat at them right now and then he was loading the gun.

(Y/N): "THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both turn their heads to look over there and they both saw something big is coming right toward at them and then (Y/N) was aiming his pistol Baretta M9 at the dinosaur. The dinosaur was come out and that is the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the dinosaur was big and different than Bull T-Rex for what (Y/N) was facing for and then (Y/N) thinking it isn't good right now.

 The dinosaur was come out and that is the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the dinosaur was big and different than Bull T-Rex for what (Y/N) was facing for and then (Y/N) thinking it isn't good right now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N): "WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make them both dodge out of the way and then Tyrannosaurus Rex was about to bite them and then suddenly Miss Marika who was got bite by the Tyrannosaurus Rex and make the group of survivors were screaming out in fear.