Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus

3rd POV:

Back to Alex.

When Alex with the rest of the group survivors are walking with their own feet and they both were heading to somewhere else and then they both were walking fast as they could and they have nowhere else to go. When Alex was with the group of survivors are walking fast as they could and then they both were got to be safe somewhere else and then Alex was already contacting with his partner and he heard his own partner is gonna be fine. They both were walking and keep moving then they both heard some dinosaurs are over there and make they both were moving up there.

Kyle: "It's amazing!" He said to himself and then he with Roland take a camera out and recording at the family dinosaurs are over there and it seems they both were eating some grasses and drinking the waters right away.

Kyle: "Roland, take a recording at the dinosaurs over there." He said to Roland and make him was nod his head to the cameraman.

Roland: "Okay, Mr. Denham." He said to Kyle.

Kyle: "This island is amazing! It is amazing as hell!!!!!" He said to them and make him was laughing out with amaze on his face

Kai: "Okay, would you stop the recording already?!? Can't we get moving on?!?"

Kyle: "I almost done with it, kid. So I suggest you shut up right now." He said to them and make them both are annoying.

Jinno: "Jeez, these two idiots are get themselves killed by recording all everything on the island. Don't you really believe it?" She asked Alex and make him was sigh out and he said.

Kyle: "Yeah....I hope these two pricks better pack everything up right now cause I want to leave out on this island."

Naruse: "Same me neither..." She said.

Ayumi: "Can't we get moving on please?!? I don't want to stay here!" She said to them and then Kyle and Roland told them that they both are done right now and then they both were begin to walking up there fast as they could. When they both are in the deep jungle and they start to walking with their own feet.

When they both were walking fast as they could and then Alex with the group of survivors are in the deep jungles by themselves and they both were walking to somewhere else in this place and after they both were walking to there right away and then they spot there was something else is over there. There were some dinosaurs are appear by themselves and they both are ate the dead body of herbivore dinosaur alive and this make the group of the survivors were take a cover right away and they turn their heads to look at it and they could seen these creatures could be crawlers and these dinosaurs looks like Dimetrodon.

 There were some dinosaurs are appear by themselves and they both are ate the dead body of herbivore dinosaur alive and this make the group of the survivors were take a cover right away and they turn their heads to look at it and they could seen t...