Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After they both were got out of there already and make them both were walking and they both just heading out to somewhere and also (Y/N) was injure by the claw marks on the body of his and make him was walking slowly and then (Y/N) check his gun and he was got only one left and make him was sigh out little bit and when he was walking and then (Y/N) just walking along with the group of survivors and then (Y/N) was kneel down on the ground and breathing out.

Alex: "Whoa, whoa, partner...you alright?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, I'm fine...no need to worry about it....I just need-" He tries to said and then he was fall down on the ground and make him was got by Alex who held him up from the ground and he said.

Alex: "No, you aren't...anyway I need help!" He said to them and Danny who was reach toward to the two of them and make them both were lifting up from the ground then he was carrying by Danny and Alex and the two of them were taking (Y/N) to the other tomb.

Naruse: "What happened to him?!" She asked him.

Alex: "He had a poison scratch in his injury....I need your help! Who's the nurse?!" He asked them and make Naruse with Miura raise their hands out also Kayo with Suzuki too then Alex told the four of them need their help to fixing at (Y/N) right away and make the group of survivors with (Y/N) and Alex take them to the other safety place where the tomb is and they need to get rest right away before the other carnivore of dinosaurs are going to be arrive here. When they both saw it and it does looks like biggest tomb place where (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are going take their rest.

 When they both saw it and it does looks like biggest tomb place where (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are going take their rest

Alex: "This should well." He said.

Kyle: "Well, I will be damned about this place...this island is amazing! Very Amazing that I love it!!!!!!!!!" He said to himself and make him was recording the camera all everything around here in this island and then Roland who was doing that too and make him was keep recording at it and then (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are head inside there by themselves.

They took (Y/N) to the other living room of this tomb place to cure his arm and take the medic bag out and get some syringe too and then they both tries to stop the bleeding comes from him. (Y/N) washed away the blood with the water from the water bottle they have from their bags. Then they took out a homeopathic cream from the medical supplies box to take care of the bruise, and Miura puts on a strapping bandage to cover his arm.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, I made you all worried."

Naruse: "Miura and I were concerned that you might have been killed when you were out by yourself! We thought you would come back, but you didn't!"

(Y/N) sees that he had Miura completely worried from disappearing and got attacked. He felt bad for not relying on other people. Naruse hugged (Y/N) tightly as she shows she cares deeply for her childhood friend.