Chapter 11 - Memories

Isabella's POV

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes, for a second I forgot where I was but then I looked up and saw Catherine breathtakingly gorgeous by my side, resting her head on her hand, looking at me. My mind went back to last night. What a night, the looks on her face, the way she tasted, the sounds she made, it was perfect.

"Good morning beautiful" She said smiling

"Hey gorgeous" I said getting closer.

She closed the gap between us and kissed me, her hand held my neck and mine went to her waist and up her back caressing them. We stayed in this passionate embrace for some time then Catherine got up going to the bathroom in all her bare beauty swaying her hips each step she took. I was still sleepy, minutes later she got out wearing a robe and her hair up, she kissed me and said she was going to make breakfast. I was still thinking about last night, how wonderful it was, seeing her body for the first time and learning everything she liked, how soft her skin felt in my hands, she having her first time with a woman, with me, it was special. I got up looking for my clothes that I couldn't find, we made a mess, a delicious mess but I found her shirt, I put it on and went to her bathroom, I washed my face and did my morning routine then went downstairs, she was in the kitchen making pancakes. "Hey" I said hugging and smelling her perfume, my new favorite scent. She leaned her head kissing me and I planted soft kisses on her neck.

The breakfast table was already set in the patio, after eating we stayed a while in there.

I was in the couch drawing, she was laying with her eyes closed, her hands playing with her ebony hair and the sunlight that passed trough the leaves of the trees brushed her skin, it was like she was sculpted by Michelangelo. Some time later her dog Figaro that was sleeping somewhere in the house came to the patio and sat on my lap taking a nap, it was so cute.

"He likes you" Catherine said smiling.

It was a perfect morning, later we went to the club to play golf, as we arrived there memories from when we met flooded my mind.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked

"I was remembering the day I met you"

"The day you almost knocked me down?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, sorry about that again" I said laughing and blushing.

"I'm glad you ran away" she said squeezing my hand.

We were in the tees, there were just a few people on the course. I had trouble focusing on anything but Catherine, she didn't help either, she would make a little victory dance now and then swaying her hips or she'd caught me looking at her and lick her lips purposely, driving me crazy. By lunchtime we opted to eat there and then got back home.

She opened the door and took off her shoes saying she was going to shower, I was taking off mine when she stopped mid stairs and turned her head over her shoulder looking at me and smirking

"Are you coming?" She said with her melodic voice. She didn't have to ask twice, I ran up the stairs following her. When I got there her clothes were all over the floor, I felt my face warming up, I began to take my clothes off, it couldn't take longer to get rid of just a few pieces. Finally I had nothing on and joined her in the shower. The steam was already forming around us, I locked my gaze on the water running down molding deliciously her body, soon her lips were on mine and when I realized her soapy hands were roaming my body sending shivers all over, it was a good sensation. I couldn't wait to do the same to her, only the thought made my body burn but I was enjoying every second of what she was doing. When she finished I reached for the soap spreading it on my hands and sliding them slowly on her body feeling every inch of her, after I was done she pulled me in kissing me.

I got back home in the evening, I wanted to prepare for some interviews on the beginning of the week and her kids were coming back tomorrow.

We decided to wait a bit to tell them we were together, it's everything so new, we want to see where this is going and we're enjoying each other in our little world.

Catherine and I were adjusting our schedules so we could see each other between work, shootings and kids.

....

Catherine was flying back on Friday from her trip, I wanted to make a little surprise so I sent flowers to her house before she arrived. She called me in the morning when she arrived home and I asked her to come here, I couldn't wait to see her. She was coming for lunch so I'd make pasta. I had my playlist on, I couldn't do anything without music, I started by putting olive oil in the pan then garlic, salt and a few spices. When they were slightly golden I added the pasta and water and let it boil. Catherine called me saying she was at my door, she managed to arrive at my place earlier, I opened the door and pulled her in and in a second we were lost in a embrace, we separated and looked our lips, we clearly missed each other.

"Hey" I said when we separated again.

"Hey" She responded smiling.

"Come I just started cooking"

"This smells amazing"

The pasta was almost done so I added white wine, parmesan, a little bit of blue cheese and honey and finished with black pepper.

The table was already set and we sat down to eat.

"So, how was your week darling?" Catherine asked sipping her wine.

"I got a new job at a veterinary clinic in Manhattan" I said excited. 

"And I managed to have one day of the week free to do my volunteer work in Bedford."

"Oh that is great!"

"Did you finished shooting?"

"I believe there is one week left for me, then is press tuor, interviews and all the promoting stuff."

"Uff that sounds a lot."

"It is but I got used to it." She said chuckling 

"You're amazing Cath." I said trully making her blush.

After lunch we decided to watch a movie and relax, we spent the afternoon just enjoying each other's company after a week apart. At night we got out for dinner then we walked by the river holding hands, the night was a light breeze. I wanted to hold that moment forever in my mind. We soon got back home, and I brought her closer to my body, my hands held her neck and my lips went to hers, our tongues sliding together. Her hands went to my waist then back up taking my shirt off on the way, whit our lips still conected I lead us to my room.