Chapter 23 - Sweet

Catherine's POV

I came to California for my last shooting of Feud, it was on Valentine's Day though so I wouldn't spend it with Isa but I planned something for us to celebrate together later.

I sat in my trailer early in the morning getting ready to shoot my last scene. I was so grateful for the opportunity to work with such exceptional women and with a great director, it was a dream come true.

I grabbed my phone to face time Isa when someone knocked on my door.

"Ms. Zeta-Jones?" Said a young man when I opened the door.

"Yes"

"This is for you" He said handing me a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

"Thank you" I picked it up and closed the door. I looked at the card that was attached.

"For my beautiful valentine, may you have a sweet day. Love you kitty Cath"

The biggest smile crept on my face, she's so sweet. I brought the bouquet closer to my face so I could smell the roses when I noticed something sparkling inside of it, I looked closer and gasped. Inside of each rose was a cordial cherry bonbon wrapped in a metallic red paper. This girl never ceases to surprise me.

Being a chocolate lover I had to eat at least one or two before getting to work, I hummed at the sensation and the taste of the chocolate melting mixing with the cherry and the liquor, it was almost as good as her kisses.

I grabbed my phone again to call her and she answered on the first ring.

"Happy valentine's day my love" I said when I saw her.

"Hey gorgeous, happy valentine's day"

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there"

"No it's okay Cath, we'll celebrate when you're back"

"I can't wait! Thank you for the beautiful surprise sweetheart I loved it"

"I thought this was so you when I saw that I had to get it, I'm glad you enjoyed. I loved yours too by the way, thank you babe"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I miss you kitty, when you're coming back?" She said making a really cute face that made me melt.

"I miss you too baby, I don't know yet but it won't be long I promise" I said and heard another knock on the door, it was the producer letting me know they were ready to shoot.

"I have to go my love, I'll call you as soon as I can"

"Okay babe, bye bye" She said blowing me a kiss.

We hung up and I went to the set, as I entered Susan already came to me smirking.

"Uuuh someone got flowers" She said and my cheeks flushed. I looked like a teenager.

Back at the hotel I took a long hot shower to get rid of the tiredness of the day and wrapped myself in the hotel robe, I packed my suitcase earlier and ordered something to eat, I still had a few hours till my flight, I called Isa, after a few rings she picked up and we talked for hours.

....