Chapter 15 - Mumbles

Catherine's POV

Ah I was back in my beautiful hometown, I missed it so much, I missed my family and my friends. This trip was special, Isabella came with me to meet them, it's a bit funny that I'm bringing someone to meet my parents at this age but I'm so happy. I'm going to show her where I grew up, the amazing beaches, art galleries, boutiques, boats and a lighthouse, which I love and the food of course, I missed Welsh food.

We were in the plane, I was counting the seconds for us to land, Isa was looking down on the window, the aerial view of Wales is breathtaking, we had our hands interlaced.

When we arrived at the airport my daddy was waiting for us, I ran to his open arms and he hugged me tight. I introduced them and I could see he already liked her.

We arrived home and my mam was already at the door, Isa was right behind me and I introduced them. I gave her a tour of the house and we went to the living room where my parents were. We talked for a bit and they got to know each other, my mam had just started to tell her stories from when I was a wee girl, some of them embarrassing, when my brother arrived with my beautiful niece, in a second I had her in my arms as I introduced him to Isa.

We ate dinner and everybody gathered in the living room afterwards, my dad had brought old family photos and was showing them to Isa. I went to the kitchen to help my mam, she was making coffee, I asked her what she thought of Isa, she wasn't as easy to read as my father. I was a bit nervous but I relaxed when she told me her impressions. They all loved her and I couldn't be happier. When we got back to the living room Isa was looking at my baby pictures and she pointed out my chubby baby cheeks and how cute I was. I think it's a parent thing to show your embarrassing childhood pictures to the person you bring home. We were all laughing.

When my brother left my parents told us goodnight and went to sleep. I had called my kids for the third time today and now we were cuddling on the sofa, after a while we decided to call it a night and went to my room. We changed and got under the covers, I was laying in my back with Isa resting her head on my chest, I was playing with her hair.

"They loved you" I said smiling

"Really?"

"Yes, I told you they'd"

"Your family is amazing Cath"

"They are, and you're amazing" I said. She lifted her head and brought her soft lips to mine, we moved them slowly, tasting each other, getting lost in this moment. We stopped for air and she gave me a peck before laying her head down again and we fell asleep.

....

I opened my eyes slowly and left out a yawn, I felt Isa moving and looked down meeting her beautiful green eyes.

"Good morning baby" I said caressing her head

"Good morning beautiful" she said with a lazy smile

She started getting up and I hold her by her hips.

"Where are you going?" I said whining sleepily. She smiled turning back and sitting on top of me.

"It's early, we have a little time before everyone wakes up" I said pulling her closer. She smiled and kissed me, I ran my hands up and down her back before turning her around so now I was on top, I kissed her again, our tongues sliding together in the same pace as our hands, I moved my mouth to her chin then her neck. I started sucking her skin and her hands went to my head, my mouth started lowering, I've just arrived at the valley between her breasts when we heard a knock on the door.

"Good morning ladies, your mother wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready" I heard my dad's voice muffled by the door. I groaned with the interruption and we both laughed getting up and changed.

After breakfast we all went to the Gower peninsula and the mumbles beach, then we visited some stores and an art gallery before lunch and then we went to mumbles pier, I was crazy for the ice cream they sell there.

"Look at this beautiful view" Isa said

"It is really beautiful"

"Cath can you hold it please? I want to take a picture" She said handing me her ice cream.

"Sure honey, I just don't promise I won't eat it" I said laughing making her smile.

As the night fell my parents got back home and I took Isa to my favorite pub after dinner, we sat at my favorite spot by the window. The ambiance was nice, there was music playing in the background mixing with the sound of people chattering.

We looked at the menu, it has the famous Welsh beers and ciders, drinks, wines and of course coffee.

"This place is cool" Isa said looking around. Our drinks arrived and we talked enjoying each other.

"I'm so happy that you're here" I said caressing her hand.

"So am I, I'm loving everything"

A animated song started playing and I started swinging in my seat, Isa looked at the people dancing and back at me, she pulled me for a dance, we were moving to a fast song, when it ended the next was a slow one, I brought her closer to me. We danced the night out.

....

Next morning I woke up a bit late, I was a bit tired from all the dancing, I looked around and there was no sign of Isa, I changed and went searching for her when I heard voices in the kitchen, she was cooking with my mam, it was a lovely sight.

September 25

Today was my birthday, I'm still getting used to have this day all to myself, I spent the last years sharing it with Michael. I was waked by my loves with breakfast in bed, Dylan cooked and Carys picked the flowers that were beautifully put in a vase. I spent the morning with them before they went to school. Then I talked with my parents and checked my phone, there were messages from my brothers and a few friends, one message in particular made my heart race, it was from Isa, a smile instantly crept on my face, I replied and she called me. Isa was coming to take me out to lunch. I took a shower and picked an outfit, my jewelry and perfume, I was just finishing applying my lipstick when she called. I opened the door and she got out of the car with a beautiful bouquet, that made me smile as I remembered her birthday. She came to me and hugged me with one arm before handing me the beautiful flowers.

"Happy birthday Cath"

"Thank you sweetheart"

We went to the kitchen, I put the flowers in a vase making an arrangement and displayed it at the counter, I finished it and turned to face her.

"Can I have my birthday kiss now?" I said teasing her. She smiled and brought me close kissing me passionately.

After we had lunch Isa went back to work, she'd come later for dinner. I decided to go do a little shopping before my kids return from school. Dylan and Carys were back, I didn't want a big celebration this year so I spent the day with my kids and Isa that had just arrived, I ordered dinner and we ate talking about our day, of course we had a cake with ice cream then we played board games in the family room. After they went to sleep we sat on the sofa enjoying a glass of wine.

"Thank you for coming, the day was perfect" I said

"You're welcome babe, spending time with you all is the best"

She brushed her hand on my cheek and rested it on my neck bringing me in for a kiss, it was sweet and delicate at first and I pulled her closer deepening it, I opened my mouth, my tongue asking for passage and she gladly gave, I could taste the wine on her mouth. With her hand still on my neck her other hand went to my tight squeezing it, I moaned in her mouth. Our tongues sliding together in a frenzy and her hands on me set my body on fire, I wanted her to touch me so bad. My hand started looking for any piece of clothe I could rip off of her. We broke off the kiss to catch some air, the way she kisses me leaves me breathless, then she stood up catching my hand and lead me to my room.