Chapter 25 - Marked

Catherine's POV

I woke up with the alarm ringing in my ears, I extended my arm and turned it off glancing at Isa thankfully still sleeping, it was so early and I didn't want to wake her, my flight to Vancouver is in two hours. Today's my first day of shooting, production although the production started months ago. I don't like to shoot in locations because I miss my babies, I miss my girl, I miss my dog and my home but for this role is essential so I have to do this.

I got up planting a kiss on Isa's head and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

After I drank it I was truly awake and ready for the day. I got in the shower but I didn't took long, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower wrapping myself in a towel standing in front of the mirror, I cleared the steam that was blurring it with my hand and spotted the purple marks on my neck, I smiled at yesterday memories and shivered remembering Isa's mouth on me, the makeup team will have extra work today.

I took a final look at the mirror, I chose to wear a stripped shirt that I paired with jeans and black ankle boots, I wasn't wearing makeup this early so I picked a scarf to hide the hickeys.

After I finished my breakfast I went back to the bedroom, Isa was still sleeping, I still didn't want to wake her but she asked me to so she could kiss me goodbye.

"Isa, sweetie" I whispered gently caressing her face and she stared stirring.

"Hmm" She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"I'm leaving soon baby" I said and she opened them slowly adjusting to the clarity, seconds later she smiled at me and sat up, she looked so beautiful and so cute.

"Morning Cath" She said with a sleepy voice that drives me crazy and fixed the sheets that were barely covering her body.

"Good morning my love" I said and put a strand of loose hair behind her ear"

"You're leaving already?"

"I still have a few minutes"

I pulled her in for a kiss, even though I'd leave soon we didn't rush it, our lips moved together in a lazily but passionately pace.

"I'm going to miss you, a month is a long time away from you"

"I know baby, I'm going to miss you too" I held her face in my hand and brushed my finger on her cheek.

We got interrupted by my phone ringing, it was my driver letting me know he arrived.

"I got to go honey"

"Okay gorgeous"

We got lost in another kiss this time more urgent, we were already missing each other.

"I love you Cath. Have a safe trip"

"Thank you sweetheart. I love you too" I gave her one last peck and got up grabbing my luggage and making my way to the door.

Already in the lift I texted my driver to let him know I was going down and then we headed to the airport. It was a six hour flight.

I landed in Vancouver around 10 am, I left my things at the condo I'd be staying and called my kids, they spent the weekend with Michael even though I told him I wanted then to spend some time with me before my trip, he's been stressing me out more since I started dating.

I arrived at the studio and went straight to the makeup trailer. I sat at my chair waiting for my hair and makeup guys. Meanwhile I texted Isa, she was at the clinic already and we talked until the guys arrived.

"Good morning Catherine, ready to start?"

"Good morning Trefor all ready but darling I'm gonna need your magic" I said removing the scarf from my neck revealing the hickey Isa gave me yesterday.