『 CHAPTER 30 』

You jumped on Hikaru with a hug the day he returned. The boy fainted.

Although Kariya told you not to worry, you still worried over your cinnamon roll. You were honestly glad that Amagi and Shinsuke didn't faint when you gave them a welcome back hug, too.

The day they returned was the day Kidou revealed to the team the reason behind their rough training. You and Sangoku shared your papers together, overlooking the different stats of each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Hayami also came over to compare the speed stats between you and him. Tenma joined in, too.

After you and the team received the results, Kidou had you return to the regular schedule. It was this time you learned that Shinsuke and Tenma were trying to create Dokkan Jump.

Your lips trembled, trying to hold in a laughter.

"Wha ⸺ you find it funny too?!" Kariya noticed your state. When you looked away, shoulders shaking, he stuttered before sighing.

You coughed to compose yourself. You turned to Shinsuke and Tenma, and wrote to them on sticky pads for details of the hissatsu. They happily explained to you the concepts, until suddenly, Shinsuke gasped.

"[Name], just wanna ask, you're very light, right?"

If what he meant was the stuffing in you, you nodded.

"Tenma, let's try the technique out with [Name]!"

"Alright! It's a try!"

Tenma got into position. Shinsuke directed you to stand a few steps away from Tenma. Kariya stood opposite of you with the ball.

"Everyone ready?" Shinsuke asked.

The three of you nodded. Shinsuke shouted "Go!" and Kariya took off. You ran to where Tenma was, eyes pinned on his soles.

You jumped.

When your soles were against his, Tenma launched you upwards. In the wrong direction, really, but everyone watched as you flew high to the sky.

You looked down. You floated, for a moment, before you were heading straight back down. Hamano and Hayami panicked. Fortunately, Kariya was there to reach you first and caught you.

You threw your arms up in the air with a grin.

Kariya sweatdropped. "Let me guess, you wanna go again?"

You nodded vigorously. Then, you pointed towards Amagi.

"Really? You wanna do it with him?"

You nodded again.

"Fine, I'll tell Tenma and Shinsuke about this."

Amagi was ready to help his juniors. He took Tenma's position. When everyone was ready, you ran forth. It was easier to land your soles against Amagi's. The launch force from Amagi had you flying even higher.

You laughed to yourself, even when you were falling.

The entire hissatsu training had sent all your seniors an almost heart attack. Most in particular was Hayami.

(Meanwhile, there was Nishiki who said, "Yo, that looks fun."

"Don't even think about it," Kurama replied.)

"You know..." Kariya said, as he gazed up at your jumping form again, "I think she's having more fun jumping than she is trying to help you guys out with the hissatsu."

"Yeah, I think so too," Shinsuke agreed.

This was at least your ninth jump. You still weren't tired of being launched in the air. To you, it was like you were jumping on an extreme trampoline; one that send you flying and you felt free in the air.