『 CHAPTER 46 』

As promised, you met up with your non-Raimon friends at Inazuma Amusement Park. Miyabino and Yoshihiko shared a cherry wave with you once you arrived, with Minamisawa in tow.

("How are you feeling today?" Minamisawa had asked during the bus ride.

You gave him a smile. Eyes gleaming with excitement.

His smile was as soft, albeit small as his gaze. "I'm glad. But if you ever feel tired, let us know.")

"[Name]! You look so cute in that [dress/top]!" Miyabino said.

"I agree. The colour suits you," Yukimura chuckled.

"Haha! Check it out, dudes, we match." Nishinosora gestured to his jacket.

"It's purely a coincidence," Ryuuzaki huffed.

"You're just jealous ~"

"Wha⸺! I ⸺ I am not!"

"Don't tease him any further, Sora." Kita whacked Nishinosora at the back of his head.

Nishinosora winced; glaring at Kita. Kita dismissed him as he looked at you. "Hello again, [Name]. How have you been feeling?"

You gave a thumbs up.

"I'm glad to know that. Thank you for accenting to join us."

You waved him off, making an excited gesture. Then, you looked around.

"Ah, if you're wondering, Kishibe-san and Namikawa-san are inside the park," Kita informed. "They've gone ahead to grab us our passes."

You nodded, recalling that the passes were a remuneration gift from the former emperor, Ishido Shuuji who actually turned to be the renowned, Flame Striker, Gouenji Shuuya.

Suddenly, Sousuke gasped. "Bad news, guys. Cap'n and Namikawa met someone from God Eden!"

All of your eyes widened. Your group rushed inside the park, heading for the ticket booth. Being a special kind of zombie, you were faster than your friends so you reached there the earliest. You skidded to a halt in front of Kishibe and Namikawa.

"[Surname]?!" they both exclaimed.

You gave them a quick wave before looking at the person in front of them, whom was looking back at you in surprise.

Then, this person smiled. "My, this is much a coincidence. Didn't think we meet again like this, [Surname]."

You blinked twice. His face looked awfully familiar. Racking through your brain, you gasped. "Haku! Right?"

"Hakuryuu, but Haku sounds like a nice nickname. Can you call me that?"

You nodded. Before you could ask how he got here and why, Kishibe and Namikawa pulled you behind them.

"[Surname]! Why are you being friendly with him?!" Namikawa whispered.

You tilted your head, as if asking, "Why not?"

"He's from God Eden and he's apart of Team Light! Haven't you met them?"

You nodded. But he wasn't apart of the team anymore, as far as you were sure, so you couldn't help but give them a confused look. "Fifth Sector is no more though?" you signed.

"Well, we are still worried...." Kishibe muttered.

"We're here!" Miyabino said.

"Hakuryuu?!" Ryuuzaki got into a stance. "What are you doing here?!"

Hakuryuu let out a little sigh. "I understand your reservations, but ease the hostility. I'm not here to harm anyone. In fact, I'm just here to have fun like the rest of you. Is there anything wrong with that?"