Aditya left the mansion

Next Morning

Zoya woke up with headache. She was completely zoned out. Then she remembered how Divya and Neha forced her to drink. He held her head as it was paining badly. She again went to sleep but a knock stopped her. He groaned in frustration. She went to the door and opened it.

Rishi - Zoyaaaaaa.

Zoya startled.

Zoya - Why are you shouting Rishi?

Rishi - help us Zoya everyone is fuming in anger. The wedding is about to start but Parth bhai is still sleeping.

Zoya - Wedding? But the time is at 2 pm

Rishi - it's 1 pm Zoya

Zoya - Whaaaaat

Rishi - we are f**ked up. Bhai was right. We should not havw drink that much. Now what should we do? Bhai went to Parth bhai's room to wake him up.

Zoya - What about Divya di

Rishi - Divya Di is ready . Basically everyone is ready except the groom and you .

Zoya - You should have called me before Rishi. Uncle aunty will be unhappy with me.

Rishi - Actually i too woke up 30 mins ago. Dad splashed the cold water on me. After years i saw them this angry.

Zoya - What about chachu and chachi

Rishi - Don't ask they are ready to murder Parth bhai.

Zoya - Ok ok you go i am coming

Rishi - get ready as well. You don't have much time.

Zoya nodded.

Zoya - Zoya Zoya Zoya you are doomed. Everything is messed up. I should not have drank. And my head. Arghhhh. I don't have time for this headache. Shaadi is in 1 hour.

Zoya started to get ready for the wedding.

After sometime

Chachi - Adi did parth wake up yet ?

Aditya - Ha Chachi. He is getting ready.

Dadi - Thank God.

Adhiraj - It was your responsibility Adi. I told you to take care of them.

Aditya - I'm sorry dad. I was out for some moments and the blunder had created.

Naina - You guys ever forced Zoya to drink too. Bechari Zoya.

Ananya - Sorry Badi ma

Neha - Ma everything is under control. Shaadi ta mohurat hai abhi bhi. Parth is almost ready. And Rishi and Zoya are also getting ready too.

Dadi - Thik hai thik hai shant ho jao sab ab

Soon Parth and Divya came to the mandap. Zoya also came with them .

The priest started the rituals.

Parth Put the vermilion on Divya and the nuptial chain .

Everyone gathered to congratulate the newly wed.

Rishi - Are picture to lene do

The whole family gathered to click pictures.

Ananya - Are bhai itna dur nehi pass aao

Ananya pushed Aditya towards Zoya which was unintentional.

Aditya and Zoya was too close . As the whoel family couldn't fit in a single frame.

Aditya - Let me be selfish for once .

Aditya hold Zoya's waist and pulled her closer. Zoya was startled and looked at Aditya. They both looked at each other and the photographer clicked the picture.