Accident

Aditya's POV

Fuck fuck fuck. What did I do .. i promised myself not to vent out in front of Zoya. I looked at the floor. I noticed the food . How could you do this Aditya. Zoya came to you and you just just kicked her out. I need to stop her. I can't make her more upset.

I rushed out and asked the receptionist. She said Zoya have left already. She even informed me that Zoya was crying. Was it necessary to add mirchi on my wound.Fuck my luck. I get on the car and drove away.

I know it's risky to drive at high speed. This is the first time I'm driving over 60 , specially in Mumbai. I need to reach to her before heading home. I called her. Zoya please pick up the call. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh. Why the hell she is not picking up. I again tried calling her. My whole concentration was on phone that I didn't notice a car heading towards mine. When i noticed it was too late. I couldn't control the steering and hit the car.

End of POV

In Malhotra Mansion

Zoya's POV

I returned home after being humiliated. I know i was my fault. I should not have told him that Neha Di forced me to go. I know but but... He overreacted. For the first time I saw him shouting. He was furious. But it's not my fault completely. I hate you Aditya. How could you shout on me.

I was blabbering in myself that could not notice others presence.

" Looks like Adi misbehaved with you "

" Nehi Nehi Dad. It was my fault actually " i tried to convince Dad. I know Dad is not happy with Aditiya's behaviour. I don't want complications between them anymore. Aditya doesn't deserve this.

" I know my son Zoya. I know he is behaving weirdly. " Dad said

"It's ok Dad. I should not have" my words are cut off by a noise.

We turned out head and noticed Rishi's ph was on the floor.

"Dad dad Bhai dad" Rishi was shaking.

We run to him.

" What happen to Adi? Rishi tell me " Dad shouted.

" Bhai Bhai ka acc accident ho gaya hai " Rishi stammered.

"Kyaaaaa" Chachi shouted.

" Daddddd " I was shocked to see Dad fall on the floor.

" Bhaisahab " Chachi came .

After sometime

We reached at the hospital. After Dad collapsed on the floor we called the doctor. The doctor informed that he is fine. So without wasting any time we left for the hospital.

It's not only us, the whole Malhotra family are present here. Dadi didn't listen to us and came forcibly.

We waited for the Doctor. After sometime the doctor came and told that we can see Aditiya. Mom,Dad,Dadi, Chachi, Rishi and I walked into the cabin. I saw him lying on the bed. His head is covered with bandage. His right hand is badly injured. I have no courage to go near him. I saw Dadi and Mom crying miserably.

End of POV

" Mom please don't cry. I am fine . See my hand ouch "

" Careful Adi. I'm sorry Adi. It's my fault. I am such a horrible mother who couldn't take care of her son " Naina cried.

" Mom please don't cry. I can't see tears in your eyes. You know na. Please " Aditya requested.

"Adi don't give me another heart attack. I will die one day." Kusum held Aditya's hand.