I am your husband

Zoya's POV

Is Aditya angry with me? I sense his gaze on me. Something is wrong with him. He didn't even finish his food. After Aditya went upstairs i finished the dinner hurriedly and went downstairs.

I went inside the room and an arm pulled me towards it.

I gasped then realised it was Aditya.

" Aditya what are you doing?" I asked

And he pushed me against the wall. My eyes widened when he came dangerously close.

"Why did you wear this blouse?" I was taken back .

I tried not to stammer .
"I i I told before na i wanted to try something else"

" Lie you are lying Zoya. "

"No i am not lying" I tried to protest.

"Look into my eyes and say that you are not lying"

I can't I can't look into his eyes.

"Zoya look at me" He said in deep voice.

I hate it. I hate when he uses his deep voice. It makes me weak .

I looked at him.

" I i " He didn't let me complete the words

" Why this discomfort with me Zoya. "

I don't know what to say . It's not a discomfort Aditya. It's something else which i couldn't even understand myself.

" Aditya please move. Let me go " I requested him.

"My touch is disgusting you right?" He grabbed my waist firmly.

" Aditya you are hurting me please " I am afraid of this closeness please Aditya leave.

" You never felt uncomfortable with Rishi. You loved his touches right. "

Rishi kahase aaya

"Aditya what the hell are you saying"

" I am telling the truth. Why is it always me Zoya. Whyyy " He said pulling me closer to his chest. I tried to protest. I tried to push him but failed as he pinned my both hands against the wall.

" My touches are bothering you right. That's why you wore this blouse right. You are afraid that Rishi might notice those hickeys on your neck. "

He really thought I did this for Rishi. What is wrong with this guy.

"I admit that i did wear this blouse to hide the marks but Rishi has nothing to do with it. Mujhe laga it is not right. What will they think about us . That's why Aditya" I said desperately.

" Iie lie lie. No need to lie Zoya. I know you love Rishi . Fine you are doing the right thing. You are afraid. I can understand but please don't lie to me. I hate liars "

I pushed him. It's enough.

" I never lied Aditya. And Rishi has nothing to do with me. Stop your imaginations. " I vent out and went to sleep.

I heard him groaning and closing the door with a loud thud.

I sighed and closed my eyes

Next Morning

Zoya woke up and got ready for the orphanage. Aditya noticed her wearing make up.

"Zoya usually make up nehi karti hain then"Aditya thought himself.

Aditya noticed her wearing a beautiful saree. She was looking beautiful though she looks beautiful everyday but today she was looking more beautiful.

Zoya looked at the mirror and found Aditya checking her out. She chose to ignore him specially after previous night.