I am all yours

Zoya's POV

I was organising Aditya's wardrobe.
Then i noticed a drawer was locked

Why did Aditya lock it . Kya hai isme should I open it. Last time when i opened that one i found that dress. Is it possible that... I smiled unknowingly. I started to find the keys of the locker. After finding it for an hour i finally found the key. I opened the drawer and found a box.

I excitedly opened the box. It was a red lehenga. My eyes widened when i realised that it was the same lehanga i noticed at that shop. When we were shopping for the wedding dress. I really loved that one. But didn't say anything as Rishi chose another one.

I just took a glance at it. I didn't even show any interest in this then how did Aditya

" He noticed your every movement Zoya " my inner self spoke

How is this possible. Aditya what are you kya hai aap. You noticed everything. Like everything. I never said anything about my likings but you always gave me my favourite things.

" He knows everything about you Zoya. Even your favourite flavour of ice cream. You told him months ago that your favourite flavour is black curran " My inner self again spoke up

I don't deserve your love. I am such a fool Aditya. I did not realise your love.

A tear escaped from my eyes

" You love him Zoya. You are such a fool of yourself that you didn't realise your feelings "
I love him ?

" Yes idiot you love Aditya. And it's unconditional like Aditiya's. You two are made for each other. It's not too late. Go and tell him what you feel for him "

I love him. Yes I love him. I cried in happiness. I love Aditya. I love you Aditya Malhotra. I LOVE YOU ADITYA.

I will confess to you Aditya. Soon I will tell you what I feel for you.

I wiped off my tears. I called Aditya.

" Hello Zoya "

" Hello Aditya "

" Yes Zoya tell me do you need something Zoya "

" No Aditya I was just asking when will you return home " I asked

" Oh I will leave within 10 minutes why "

" No nothing come fast. I have a surprise for you " I said

" A surprise for me ? "

" Hmm I am hanging up come fast okay " I said. Aditya hummed and i cut the call.

I smiled like an Idiot.

End of POV

After 1 hour

Aditya reached at home

For the first time in his life he was excited to go home. He cancelled his last meeting and the dinner with a client. He lied to Zoya. He never expected her to ask him when he would return home.

So in happiness he literally cancelled his appointments. He hurriedly left the office and rushed towards the car. Within 15 minutes he reached home.

" Adi itni jaldi Aaj " Adhiraj asked

" Haan dad i finished the work " Aditya was about to leave

" Aditya why are you in a hurry. Zoya tumhari i hai. No one will steal her from you " Deepak chuckled

" Chachu I want to meet her now. I can't wait chachu I'm sorry bye guys " Aditya vanished from the dining area

" Is it our Adi ? " Adhiraj asked