Zoya agreed to marry

It's been three months since Aditya left. Everything went normal in the Malhotra mansion. At first the family was upset with Aditya as they missed him. But soon they started to adjust with the situation as Aditya was never tend to stay for long.

Parth and Divya went to the honeymoon as Parth needed to complete his office works . Neha also returned to her house.

Meanwhile Adhiraj and Naina is planning Zoya and Rishi's engagement. Though the couple already exchanged rings in themselves still they are Malhotra's so they need to make this official. They didn't tell anyone because they want to know Zoya's decision .

______________________________________

On the other hand

In New York City

Aditya's POV

It's been three months since i left India. From that day i kept myself busy for 24 hours. I barely slept as Zoya usd to come into my dream. At first i was happy to see her in my dreams. I thought she would be mine atleast in my dream. But i was wrong. After seeing her everyday my heart chose to betray me. I again started to hope for us . Our future. But when Rishi called me that day i realised that i was living in a dream. And my dream shattered into pieces when i heard Zoya shouting Rishi's name . Then their make out sound , everything made me realise how wrong i was .

From that day I started ignoring the calls from them. Just like before.

End of POV

On the other hand

" Aunty you called me "

Naina - Yes beta i want to ask you something

" Is everything okay aunty " Zoya said with  worries.

Naina smiled and kissed her forehead.

Naina - I am so lucky to meet you Zoya. Everything is fine. I just wanted to ask you if it's okay with you then we can arrange your marriage with Rishi.

Zoya's cheeks become red by hearing the marriage word.

Mira - Ohh Someone is blushing Didi.

Naina - I can see that Mira.

Zoya - Chachi aap bhi na . Main to baas aise hi

Mira - main sab jaanti ho Zoya. Now answer Didi's question. We can't wait to see you in our mansion. I am too eager to see you in wedding dress.

Zoya - Ab main kya bolu Ask Rishi

Naina - I know my son he is always ready to marry you. So i want your opinion. So can i take this as yes

Zoya nodded. And Mira hugged her.

"I'm so happy Zoya"

                 _____________________

"Really you fixe the marriage Ma" Rishi as usual started jumping in happiness.

Naina - Rishi grow up you are already 25 years old.

Rishi - I can't describe my happiness ma. I'm so so so happy. Finally i am going to marry her. Wait did you inform this news everyone.

Mira - No we thought to inform you first. And moreover Pandit ji said that the marriage should be done by the next month. That will be best for both of you.

Rishi - I have no problem Chachi i am even ready to marry her now.

Mira slapped his arm playfully.

Mira - Go and inform your siblings. Parth will be home tomorrow so we will tell him then. Call Neha and Adi.

Rishi - Right i should call Bhai. He has to come. I can't imagine my marriage without him.

Rishi called Aditya but he didn't pick up the call.

Rishi - Maaa bhai is not picking up the call

Naina - he must be busy Rishi. Leave him.