You ruined everything

" Tomorrow is the wedding and our son just got released from the lock up. What am I gonna say to the press "

" Just stop Adhi please look at Adi. He is hurt. Stop accusing him. I know him. He has his own reasons. " Naina said while dressing Aditya's wounds.

"Really he has some important meetings in the club right" Adhiraj said

"You and your business. Look at yourself. Adi saved your drowning company Adhi but you are still the same. Accusing him for everything. Adi tu rest kar tera dad kabhi nehi sudhrega " Naina tugged the blanket and went out.

______________________________________

On the other hand

Neha - Rohan i think i should tell them everything.

Rohan - I'm also thinking the same. I want him happy Neha. Adi's happiness means everything for me.

Neha - then what about Rishi and Zoya. We can't force Zoya to be with Adi.

Rohan - Zoya is a intelligent girl. She will understand us. Otherwise Adi will die. You see his state. He again went to the bar. The Adi who always stay away from alcohol is drinking until he passes out.

Neha - I know Rohan I know everything but i think it's Adi's life. He should decide. We can't decide for him.

Rohan - But Neha

Neha - kal Tak time hain . Let's see.

                     __________________

Next Day

Aditya's POV

I woke up with pain all over my body. They beat me too much. Though i also broke their bones. I looked at the watch and saw it's already past twelve. Shit the wedding is within one hour. I slept too long. I got off the bed and went to the washroom. I took a warm shower and went out. I received a knock on the door and went to open it.

Rohan - Oh you are almost ready then

"You think I am ready. I am wearing a towel Rohan." I scoffed

Rohan - Ha ha thik hai jaldi ready ho jao. Mom asked me to see if you are okay or not.

"I am fine Rohan. Stop being worried. I am not a child anymore " I sighed

Rohan - Ha ha that's why you were crying like a baby that day

" Rohan bring Zoya to me. I love Zoya " Rohan started acting and my face became dull.

Rohan seemed to realise and cheered me up.

Rohan - We are going to leave tomorrow Adi. Bash ek aur din. You can do it.

"I know Rohan. After today she will be someone's. She was never mine. " I chuckled sadly.

Rohan - Adi i can't see you in pain. If you again start behave like this I'll tell Rishi everything. You are making me worry Adi.

"Don't worry Rohan I will be fine. I will not die" I assured him.

Rohan - Again you are talking shits. Get ready I'm waiting for you. Go

I sighed and went to the closet.

End of POV

After sometime

The wedding rituals has started. Rishi and Zoya were sitting facing eachother.

" Think about it again Adi. This is your last chance . Do what your heart wants." Rohan kept saying the same thing again and again. But Aditya was busy with the wine bottle. Aditya knew that he couldn't attend the wedding soberly. He needed this. He couldn't see Zoya becoming Rishi's. His eyes were stuck at her. She was looking beautiful. Though she would look more beautiful in that red lehenga. Her beauty was not a joke. He always wanted her happy. He couldn't ruin her happiness.