Love can only ruin

Aditya's POV

I was out of town for 4 days. Moreover I even forgot to bring my personal phone with me. Though i informed Dad through the mail that I'll be busy . Dad was saying he had a surprise for me. I came out of the washroom and took the phone from the drawer. I turned it on and the notifications started coming in constantly. I frowned as i found 100 missed calls from Rishi. Is everything okay there. Is Zoya okay? I couldn't help but started panicking. I chose to call him.

Hello Rishi is everything okay there? I asked him and he switched to the video call.

"Bhaiiiii where were you i was calling you for 3 days Bhai " Rishi started sulking. He will never change. My big baby.

"I was busy with a conference Rishi " I replied back "is everything okay there?"

Rishi - Bhai you have to come back to India.

Why .. now i started worrying.

" I need you here Bhai "

Tell me what happened Rishi

" Bhaiiii i am getting married to Zoya next month " Rishi exclaimed in Joy and the phone fell from my hand.

Zoya is getting married to Rishi. They will marry eachother. Finally my nightmares came true. Zoya Zoya she i couldn't think more. My head is spinning. I could hear Rishi's scream from the phone. I don't know what to do i have lost it. I lost everything. I don't have thw courage to grab the ph and tell Rishi that i am fine. My eyes are betraying me as the tears starts coming from my eyes. I can't show them my broken side. I just can't. Soon the screams stopped. I guess the phone is out of battery. It somehow relived me. But again my another ph started ringing. I know it's Rishi. He loves me the most. He is my everything. I can't upset him. I wiped my tears and composed myself. Then answered the call.

" Bhaiii aap thik ho kya hua tha bhai please baat karo mujhse " I don't deserve your concerns Rishi. I cleared my throat.

"I am fine Rishi i just fell down" i made an excuse quickly.

" I don't trust you Bhai you show me that you are fine . I was calling you shouting your name but you didn't answer" He again switch the video call mode .

" Show me your full body " I sighed i know my brother is too stubborn. I showed him my body. I looked at the screen and saw literally everyone looking at me like I'm their prey.

" Come on guys I'm fine. I told you na i just fell down " i assured them.

"Are you sure ki aap thik hai" My breathe hitched as i heard the sound. I know this voice. This is my Zoya. I looked at the mobile screen and saw her. I saw her after 4 months. She is still the same. Beautiful.

"Aditya kya hua" I blinked. "Ye. Yes I'm fine" I somehow replied back . " Guys i have to go i have a meeting to attend " Again i made up a excuse. I need this. I can't continue anymore.

" Baas kam kam or kam main ekdin pagal ho jaungi tu dekh na" Ma cried out.

"Ma I'm sorry" I felt bad for her .

"Just come back home Adi I can't wait for you ekdin mein mar jaungi tera intezaar karte karte"

Ma don't say like this Please. I can't see Ma like this.

"Then come back here". She replied

" Yes Bhai i am ready to marry Zoya this month baas app aa jao " How can i say no to you Rishi.

I sighed and said those four words which i am defying this whole time

I am coming home.

After 2 weeks

Aditya is coming home today. The Malhotra family arranged the marriage date next week. They can't wait to see the Apple of their eyes. That day when Aditya fell down everyone got scared. So now everyone wants him in front of them. Kusum and Adhiraj even practiced their speech on this. Like how they will convince Aditya to stay here. Aditya took over the company 6 years ago when the Malhotras got bankrupted. He established everything on his own without anyone's help. Till then he is staying in NYC as the Malhotra's headquarters are in New York.

But now they want their son back. He is suffering a lot . All the luxuries of Malhotras' are coming from that guy Aditya. The family can't be selfish. So they chose their son over their expending business. He can manage his business from here. And that's the final statement of Kusum Malhotra. No one dares to disagree with her.

_______________________________________

Rishi, Parth and Anushka went to the airport to pick him up . Aditya is coming with Rohan , his best friend as well as his business partner in The States. He has another identity though. He is Neha's husband.

"Bhaiii we are here." They shouted shocking the other's

" They are really something Adi " Rohan chuckled.

" I know " Adi nods.

Rishi - Bhai let's go

Aditya - Seriously guys you came to pick me up. We are not children.

Anushka - It's Dadi's order Bhai. We can't help.

Rohan - Sawagat Nehi karoge hamara

Parth - Nehi . Get lost . You didn't come to my marriage you bastard.

"Ouch that hurts bro " Rohan dramatically holds his chest.

Aditya rolled his eyes " Drama khatam ho gaya to hum jaye "

Rohan whispered "Mood spoiler"

_______________________________________

" We even have to cancel the engagement for you Adi " Divya said while entering Aditya's room

Aditya - I didn't tell you to reschedule the wedding.

Ananya - Actually Zoya Di was also against the engagement. Rishi bhai and Zoya already put the rings on each other's fingers so it was just baseless to arrange the engagement again.

" By the way where's Zoya ?" Aditya could not help but ask

"Speaking of the devil I'm here"

Zoya came with a bowl in her hands. Aditya was beyond happy to see his Zoya after 4 months. He was dying there to see a glimpse of her. And finally she is standing in front of him.

Aditya - Ho how are yo you

Why the fuck i am stammering.. Aditya thought

Zoya - I am fine. What about you? seriously you just escaped from here huh

Aditya felt like he was caught off-guard. It's so true that he indeed escaped from the situation.

" Actually i was " Zoya cut him off

Zoya - I know i know you were busy. You billionaires are really something huh. You don't even get time for your family.

Parth - You said the truth Zoya. Adi is always busy with his work. You need some refreshment in your life Adi

Aditya - What kind of refreshments are you referring to here ?

Parth - Hot girls.

Divya - Youuuuu stop ruining your brother. Everyone is not like you

Parth - Huhhh what did i do ??? I was just saying that he needs change in his life.

Aditya - I don't need any girls in my life.

Divya - Ahhh right. What about your one sided love? Did you confessed yet.

Aditya - I lost her .

Zoya - What do you mean Aditya?

Aditya went towards Zoya and looked into her eyes.

Aditya - You were wrong Zoya. You were wrong. Love can never heal a person. Love can only ruin. And she is ruining me . You said love gives us light. But her love is dragging me into the dark. I am drowned in the dark Zoya. No one can help me on one.I am alone in the darkness. I am alone Zoya.

Zoya opened her mouth to say something but Aditya was already gone