Are you feeling uncomfortable around me

Next Morning

Everyone was eating their breakfast. Except Zoya. Zoya woke up late today. Zoya was shocked to see Aditiya missing. It was the first time Zoya saw he missing after the accident. Zoya hurriedly completed her morning routine and walked downstairs.

She saw Aditiya sitting on the table. She sighed in relief.

" Are Zoya bhabi aa gayi " Anushka said

" Good morning Zoya beta "

" Good morning Dad " Zoya replied back.

" Today we will eat together. Afterall Aditya joined us for breakfast " Naina served them the food.

"Aditya joined us after 2 months almost right Badi ma" Parth said excitedly.

"I miss you all guys" Aditya hugged Naina and Adhiraj.

Zoya smiled looking at them.

"Finally they are looking happy" Zoya thought herself

"Mom feed me with your hand. I missed it" Aditya said with a pout

"Sure beta" Naina smiled

Naina started feeding Aditya with her hand.

Everyone was looking at them. They all were feeling jealous but didn't say a single word.

Aditya noticed Zoya was looking at them with a sad face . He understood everything.

" Mom feed Zoya too " Aditya said

Zoya felt awkward she looked at her plate.

" How can I forget my daughter. " Naina hold the paratha in front of Zoya's mouth

Zoya opened her mouth and Naina fed her the paratha.

Rishi looked at Zoya then Aditya.

"I never noticed that before. Mom used to feed me in front of Zoya. But I never noticed Zoya's sadness. I always ignored Zoya's feelings " Rishi thought himself.

" Bhai is perfect for Zoya. I don't want to admit that but that's the fucking truth. He knows her better than me. " Rishi was busy with himself that he didn't realise a hand in front of her.

He frowned then noticed Naina's face.

"Rishi open your mouth I don't have whole day for you"

"Bhai eat fast. We are waiting for our turn" Anushka said.

"Badi ma Rishi don't want to eat feed me instead" Divya said and ate the paratha from Naina's hand.

Finally Rishi realised that Naina was feeding everyone one by one.

After sometime

" Mom I'm full. I am leaving for orphanage " Zoya got off the chair.

" Zoya wait. Let me drop you. I am also leaving for Office " Rishi said and left with her.

Zoya looked at Aditya and noticed the uneasiness on his face.

She chose to overlook and left.

After Zoya and Rishi left, Neha and Ananya went with Aditya to his room. They chatted for a while.

At night

Zoya returned home and walked into the room. She noticed the room was dark. She frowned.

" Aditya.. Aditya are you there. " She called but didn't get any reply

Zoya switched on the light to find Aditya lying on the bed. His eyes were closed.

Zoya panicked and went near him .