First Date

" Zoya come fast yaar. I am getting late "

" Yeah yeah I am coming "

" Bhai is going to the office after one month. Josh dekh rehe ho " Rishi said

" Rishi I can hear you. You better leave now. I want to see you in my cabin at sharp 10am.   " Aditya glared

" Bhaiiiii you can't do this to me "

" Rishi jaldi jao Mom Dad I'm leaving " Zoya said and walked out of the mansion.

" You took a long time Mrs. Aditya Malhotra " Aditya opened the door.

" We need time to get ready Mr. Malhotra " Zoya smirked and got in the car.

" We have a date tonight. You remember right " Aditya said while driving

" Hm i remember. By the way where will we go ? " Zoya asked

" Surprise " Aditya looked at Zoya

" Aditya focus on the roads. You are being careless again " Zoya said

" Ok ok sweetheart as you wish " Aditya chuckled and focused on driving.

They reached the orphanage. Zoya got out of the car.

" Bye see you in the evening " Zoya waved her hand.

Aditya nodded and drove away.

                          ________

In the evening

" Chale aab "

" But i have to change my dress. " Zoya said

" No need Zoya you are looking stunning in this saree " Zoya blushed hearing Aditiya's compliment.

" We are going to watch a movie " Zoya sighed

" Yes I love watching cinemas in theatres " Aditya smiled.

" But I hate it. I get bored and end up sleeping " Zoya thought herself

" Okay we are gonna watch this then. Let's go " Zoya exclaimed in Joy

" This way Zoya " Aditya led the way and Zoya followed him.

" Oh God please don't make me sleep. It's so embarrassing " Zoya shook her head and followed Aditya.

They say on the seat. Soon the movie started. At first Zoya was excited ( definitely not for the movie for the person sitting beside her) .

This is the first time Zoya was feeling happy. Rishi always forced her to watch movies with him. She never loved the idea. But gave up seeing Rishi's happiness.

But now she actually liked the atmosphere of the cinema. Watching the movie with her husband, sharing the popcorn and coke. She is loving it.

After the interval

Aditya felt something on his shoulder. He looked at his shoulder to find Zoya sleeping.

" Mujhe samajh Jana chahiye tha ki you hate watching movies " Aditya chuckled

He caressed her cheeks,nose, and lips.

" My Zoya is the most beautiful woman in the world " Aditya mumbled.

Aditya rested his head on Zoya's head. He closed his eyes. He felt relieved. Zoya was  his comfort.

Don't know how long they stayed like this. A voice broke their sleep.

" Heyyy you wake up. This is not your house wake up "

Zoya opened her eyes. Soon Aditya adjusted himself and looked around the hall.