I Hate Love

Reception Day

Zoya's POV

I was sitting in front of the mirror. The stylists were doing their job. Some were fixing my make up some with the hair. I was indeed looking beautiful. They did a great job to hide the dark circles under my eyes. There was not a simple glimpse of tiredness on my face. But deep inside I was hella tired of everything. Everything seemed pale to me. I was eagerly waiting for the end. I couldn't bear anymore. I blinked repeatedly to control the tears.

" Zoya Di aap ready ho " I looked at Anushka and nodded.

" Let's go everyone is waiting for you downstairs. "  I stood up and walked out of the room with Anushka.

They decorated the mansion just like I said before. The staircase was decorated with red roses. Rishi chose the red one and i decided the pink. Red is the colour of love. But right now it's reminding me of the thrones . I walked down and noticed everyone staring at me. I tried to find Rishi. We needed to talk.

End of POV

" You are looking beautiful Zoya " Mira smiled and hugged Zoya.

Zoya smiled back.

Anushka - Zoya Di chalo tumse koi Milne Aya hai

" Aree Bhai bol she is not your Zoya Di anymore " Divya said

"Sorry Zoya bhabi let's go" Anushka dragged Zoya to somewhere.

Aditya's POV

I tried to talk with Rishi but after that incident he started ignoring me. Mom , Dad and Dadi also didn't talk to me. Di told me to keep patient. Time would deal with them . I was hoping for the best. I got ready for the reception and walked into the hall. The whole mansion was decorated with pink and red roses as per Rishi's choice. What did you do Aditya? Rishi was supposed to be in your Aditya not you. I sighed.

" Bhai wait a minute " I heard Ananya's voice and halted.

" Bhai I know that I have no right to say this but i think you should talk with Zoya di. Badi papa told me to inform you that you two have to act like everything is okay. Please Bhai kuch Karo everything is messed up Bhai " Anu kitna bara ho geya hai. I smiled at her.

"Don't worry I'll fix everything. Bash thoda time lagega" i assured her.

" I know Bhai i know you can never do anything wrong. I love you Bhai " Ananya hugged me. I hugged her back.

" Chale ab " I asked her and she smiled.

We reached the place and soon i noticed Anushka and Zoya coming towards us. Zoya was looking breathtaking. This dress fitted her well. She was looking gorgeous as always and the vermillion and the nuptial chain was cherry on top.

" You two talk we are leaving " Ananya said and they left leaving us alone.

I looked at Zoya to find her cold face. I cleared my throat to get her attention. But it didn't help.

" Zoya actually mein actually i bho I was " I was stammering oh God.

"If you want to say something then say otherwise I'm leaving" Zoya said .

"No no no I have something important to say . Actually Dad wants us to behave normally in front of everyone. You know it's the matter of"

"The reputation of the Malhotra's .. i know Mr. Malhotra" Zoya spoke cutting me off.

"Don't worry i know what to do and not. You mind your business" Zoya left saying this.

After sometime