Aditya in the police station

Soon the Sangeet came. Zoya and Rishi was sitting together enjoying the performances. Aditya was sitting at the bar counter with Rohan. These days it becomes his only habit. He drinks until he passes out. But he never let the family members realise this. Only Rohan knows about this habit of Aditya. He tried to stop him but no use.

Rohan - Adi stop. Don't drink too much. You have to perform.

Aditya - Fuck your performance Rohan. I am not gonna dance.

Rohan - Adi you promised me. So behave normally.

Aditya - You think I am not trying. I am trying my best Rohan. But whenever i saw Zoya with Rishi my heart crashes into million pieces.

Rohan - You should have confessed to Zoya Adi.

Aditya - Are you fucking mad Rohan. Zoya would hate me.

Rohan - Still is tarase tarpane se toh achha hota. Atleast you would feel light.

Aditya - You will never understand my feelings Rohan. It's complicated.

Rohan - You are making it complicated. If you love her that much then go and tell Rishi everything. I am sure he will back off. He will give Zoya to you.

Aditya - I can't Rohan. I can't hurt Rishi. He is my everything.

Rohan - Then I have nothing to say to you.

"The next performance will be our couple dance. Let's welcome our groom and bride."

Rohan - Adi let's go. You can't stay like this. Come on

Rohan dragged Aditya to the venue.

Ananya and Aditya were chosen as dance partner.

Divya - So here is the rule. We will switch our partners after 2 turns then after 5 turns back to our partners.

The music started. Aditya turned Ananya and then Zoya came into his embrace.

Zoya - Sorry Rishi is such a bad dancer. Aap ko lagi to nehi na .

Aditya - Main thik hoon

Zoya scrunched her nose.

Zoya - did you drink?

Aditya nodded.

Zoya - But why? As long as i knew you never drink right. Then why ?

Aditya - Tumhare shadi ke khusi mein.

Zoya - Did something bothering you Aditya? You don't look good.

You are bothering me Zoya Aditya mumbled

Zoya - Kya kaha i didn't hear anything.

Aditya - Nothing.

After the turn Aditya gave Zoya's hand on Rishi and left the place.

Rishi - Bhai is not well Zoya.

Zoya - I know Rishi. Something is bothering him.

Rishi - His one sided love ?

Zoya - Ho sakta hai. I saw his eyes when he was choosing the dress for her. He loves her very much Rishi.

Rishi - Bhai never told me about her. I can't help Bhai Zoya. I am feeling bad for Bhai.

Zoya - Don't worry we will find out the reason behind Aditya's loneliness soon .

Haldi ke din

Mira - Aree you didn't get the haldi ready. Kya kar rehe ho Anushka.

Anushka - Mom just two minutes.

Zoya and Rishi were sitting on their respective spots.

Naina places the haldi on Zoya's cheek , forehead ,hands and then on Rishi's.

Thereafter the others did the same.

Soon the rituals ended.

After sometime

Parth - Badi ma Badi papa

Adhiraj - Kya hua Parth

Parth - Adi Adi

Naina - Kya hua Adi ko

Parth - woh woh

Naina - Tell me Parth.

Parth - Adi is in the police station.

"What" Adhiraj and Naina both shouted.

Adhiraj - What the hell are you saying Parth. Adi should be at home.

Rohan came sensing some problem

Rohan - Adi is not at home Dad. He left a few hours ago.

Adhiraj - Shit. Parth tell me what they say ?

Parth - Adi got into a fight with some people in the bar.

Naina - Adi went to a bar

Adhiraj - what the hell he is doing in the bar without attending the haldi ceremony of his own brother.

Soon Rishi, Ananya and Neha came.

Neha - Mom Dad don't get angry. We should go to the police station first.

Parth - Yes let's go.

Adhiraj - I'm coming with you.

Naina - Me too

Adhiraj - Nehi Naina tum Ghar par raho. There are lots of guests in the house. Don't make anything obvious.

Naina nodded.

Rishi - Dad I'll go

Adhiraj - No Rishi. You can't go. You are needed to be here.

Rishi - I can't stay here Dad. After hearing Bhai is in trouble I can't sit quietly. Please let me come with you

Adhiraj - Thik hai chalo phir

Adhiraj, Rishi, Parth , Divya ,Rohan and Neha went to the police station.

                 ----------------------------

In the Police station

" Officer what did he do " Adhiraj asked

"Mr. Aditya Malhotra got himself into a fight with some thugs." The officer answered.

"Officer we are ready to do anything but release him first" Parth said

" That's not the issue Mr. Malhotra we are going to release him anyway " The officer informed the constable to release Aditya.

"Oh my God Adi" Neha was shocked by the bruises on Aditya's face.

" I am fine Di " Aditya said

"No you are not fine. Look at those bruises Adi."  Neha touched Aditya's face and he winced in pain .

"What were you doing at the bar this time?"Adhiraj asked

Dad i Aditya's words cut off as Adhiraj slapped him.

Neha and Rishi flinched.

Aditya looked at Adhiraj.

"Is that what i taught you huhh... Answer me Adi. What the hell were you doing in that club instead of joining your brother's haldi ceremony. Was it that much important" Adhiraj spat .

" I'm sorry Dad " Aditya whispered

"Dad that's enough he has his reason behind this place don't do this let's go home " Neha pleaded.

"Yes Dad let's go home. Mom is waiting for Bhai. Bhai sambhal ke" Rishi held Aditya's arms and went out.