Aditya is hurting himself

" You don't need to pretend like everything is fine Zoya. " Rishi said harshly.

"I guess that's what Dad told me to do. To pretend like I am happy with the marriage. right dad ?" Zoya asked Adhiraj who just walked into the dining table.

"I told you to adjust Zoya . Don't get me wrong beta" Adhiraj patted her head

"I know Dad. Anyways forget about it. I am very hungry. Let's eat. By the way where's Mom and Dadi" Zoya asked

"They went to the Mandir bhabi" Anushka replied.

" Let me serve you " saying Mira served them the food.

"Are Adi tu bhi aa gaya. Come sit" Neha noticed Aditya and told him to join them.

Aditya sat on the opposite side of Zoya.

"I have lost my appetite. You guys eat." Rishi stood up

"Rishi sit . Where's your manners huhh" Adhiraj ordered

" Dad i can't eat here. Sorry "

"You sit chote" Rishi was about to leave but Aditya stopped him

"I don't want to disturb you Rishi. You stay I am leaving" Aditya got off his chair.

" Par Adi aise " Aditya cut Mira off

" Mujhe adaat hai Chachi bhuka rehne. it's fine " Aditya left the dining table.

" Rishi sit and finish your food " Mira said .

But Rishi ignored Mira's words and left the dining table.

" I don't feel like eating " Neha got off and left.

" I have some work I need to go to the office early. I'm sorry " Parth also left.

" Me too " Divya followed him.

"Mujhe college Jana hai Ma I'm leaving" Ananya got off and walked out.

"Mujhe bhi" Anushka also left without touching the food.

Adhiraj banged on the table making Zoya and Mira flinched.

" Everything is fucked up " Adhiraj said angrily and stood up.

" Bhaisahab aap please "

"I lost my appetite seeing this Mira" Adhiraj cut off Mira and left .

Mira sighed. She noticed Zoya sitting quietly.

"Beta you please eat something" Mira said

"How can I Chachi? They didn't eat anything " Zoya replied.

"I am going to the orphanage Chachi bye" Zoya left

" I don't know what to do Hey bhagwan help me " Mira sighed heavily.

At night

Zoya was taking shower in the washroom. It  became her habit to take bath after dinner. She was such a hygiene freak. Zoya takes shower minimum3 times in a day.

After taking the shower she came out of the washroom to get welcomed by Mr. Malhotra.

At first they both were shocked to see each other. Then composed each other.

" I was I need to use the washroom " Aditya again stammered.

Zoya moved from there and went to the closet. Aditya hurriedly went into the washroom.

After sometime he came outside. He noticed Zoya laying on the couch. He frowned but soon realised that she didn't want to sleep on the bed. Rather she didn't want to sleep with him.

" Zoya you can take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch " Aditya said but didn't get any reply.

" Zoya please if you want to ignore me that's fine but please sleep on the bed. " Aditya went near the couch.

" Don't bother yourself Mr. Malhotra. " Zoya finally replied without facing him

" It's my duty Zoya. I have some responsibilities towards you. Tum mano ya na mano " Aditya went to the other side of the couch

"So please sleep on the bed"

" Arghhhh AAP kabhi nehi sudhrenge " Zoya went to bed and laid down.

Aditya grabbed his pillow and settled on the couch.

                          __________

It's been 2 weeks after that night. From that day Zoya didn't get a glimpse of Aditya. Actually not only her the rest of the Malhotra family also didn't see him. He always leaves before they woke up and returns at midnight. It has become Aditya's habit to eat and sleep in the office. By doing this he is torturing himself and the other's.

" Adhiraj please kuck Karo. I will die one day if this continues " Naina requested.

" I can't do anything Naina. He is ruining himself. " Adhiraj said angrily.

"If I was there that day i would never let this happen" Kusum sighed.

"It's not your fault Ma. Adi have lost it . He is such a shame to us" Adhiraj was cut off by a clapping sound.

"Wow Dad just amazing. It always amazed me that how can you be so bipolar" Neha said clapping

"What do you want to say Neha" Adhiraj stood up.

" Aap bhul gaye sab na " Neha asked

"What do you mean?" Adhiraj asked

"Nothing. Forget about it. He will always be a bastard to you. If it wasn't for Adi we had to stay at the footpath. But i guess you have forgotten the past already" Neha left.

Zoya frowned as she couldn't understand a single word. She knows that Adhiraj always acts different tough outside but he is soft inside. Him being harsh on Aditya is legit. At least according to Zoya. Aditya did wrong and he had to suffer. She cleared her mindset.

"Parth I told you to contact Adi. You both go to the same office then how come you never noticed him" Deepak asked

" Papa i never saw him in the office. Whenever I go to his cabin I find it empty. He is always busy with meetings, visiting sites " Parth replied

" He is doing this deliberately. He is ignoring us " Deepak sighed.

"Maybe Rohit Jiju can give us the information regarding Bhai" Anushka said hopefully.

"They are best friends Anushka. As long as i know Rohit he is not gonna tell us anything" Divya said sadly.

" Everyone finish your breakfast. No need to worry about Adi let him do whatever he wants" Adhiraj focused on the food. Though deep inside he was worried for Aditya. But he never admit.

Zoya was getting ready for the orphanage. Zoya never wanted to share Adi's wardrobe but Neha and Divya insisted  her. She always keeps her items neatly. But on the other side Aditya's stuff is here and there. At first she chose to ignore it but as a hygiene freak she couldn't help. She tidied up Adi's wardrobe but suddenly she noticed something else. She took out the box and opened it.

Zoya was beyond shocked to see the dress. It was the same dress Aditya told her to try on that when they went out shopping.

" This this this is " Zoya could not believe herself.

"He told me that he had already given it to that person then why it is here" Zoya said herself.

" Wait a minute. Aditya bought this for that girl right whom he loved. That girl who lived in the US. He never got the chance to propose to her cause she loved someone else. Then ...."

Zoya gasped when the realisation hit her.

That means it was it was for me. He bought this dress for me. That girl was me. But how is that possible. Aditya didn't even know me that well that time. Is that true that he actually loved me long ago. I thought Aditya married me recklessly. He was drunk that day that's why... But

" He loved you Zoya. And you never noticed his feelings for you " Zoya's inner self speaks out.