I have to stay strong

Third person's POV

Days were going smoothly as the family were super excited for the wedding. Zoya was staying in Malhotra Mansion. Aditya was trying his best to avoid Zoya all the time but fate was playing games with him. And Zoya was completely unaware of the fact that Aditya was suffering. Her presence was killing him everyday. Whenever Aditya sees Zoya and Rishi together his heart breaks into pieces.

2 Weeks before the wedding

"Adi what has gotten into you ? You look lost all the time" Mira sighed.

" Chachi mein thik hoon baas kam ka pressure" Aditya smoothly lied . But deep inside he was burning. His heart is burning seeing Zoya and Rishi laughing. Rishi chose the wedding dress for Zoya .

Yes they came for the wedding shopping. Aditya tried to avoid this by giving excuses but no use. Mira and Naina forcefully brought him here.

Aditya's POV

I noticed that Red lehenga and immediately pictured Zoya in this. She will look beautiful in this. I also noticed  Zoya  took a glance at the dress. I know Zoya you liked that dress. I can see it in your eyes. Then i saw Rishi bringing another lehanga for Zoya. Disappointment is clearly seen in Zoya's face. She didn't like the colour or the dress but she chose to keep quiet. Why Zoya whyyy this is your wedding at least choose yourself that dress. I sighed as i can't do anything. I went to the manager and told her to pack that Red lehanga. I will add this to my possession. I can't have her but at least I can have her favourite things. This will be enough for me. I excused myself and left for the office.

_______________________________________

1 week before she wedding

Rohan - Neha I think something is off with Adi

Neha - You also feel the same right. Me too Rohan . This is not my brother. I can see pain in his eyes. Something is bothering him.

Rohan - Adi being Adi he never shares his problems with me .

Neha - I know. He loves to keep distance from us . By the way where is he?

Rohan - Don't know

Neha - I haven't seen him since lunch. Give him a call.

Rohan called Aditya. Someone picked the call and informed Rohan that Aditya passed out in the bar. Rohan was shocked as Aditya never goes to the bar and consumes alcohol.

Neha - Rohan please go and bring him home.

Rohan - I'm leaving. Don't need to inform anyone about this . I will come from the back side.

Neha nodded and Rohan left.

                  ----------------------------

Rohan's POV

I reached the bar and searched for Adi. One bartender showed me the counter. I went towards the counter and saw Adi laying on the table. I walked to him .

" Adi , Adi wake up " I called him but no use. He has already passed out. I tapped his cheeks. Finally he opened his eyes.

"Adi are you okay,Adiiii" I was calling him continuously but he was busy blabbering something.

" What are you saying Adi are you okay? Let's go home " I couldn't understand anything. I moved closer to his mouth to hear and what I heard next shocked me. Aditya was mumbling Zoya's name.

" I can't see you with someone Zoya .. i i you are happy with Rishi. Your happiness means everything for me but what about mine. Please don't leave me Zoya please "