Forgive me

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our main attraction of the party Zoya and Aditya "

" Go go " Neha pushed them .

Zoya and Aditya walked towards the stage.

Rishi forwarded his hand towards Zoya. Zoya frowned but gave in when she saw him gusturing .

Aditya's blood started boiling looking at the scene.

" What is he trying to do huh " Neha asked

" Don't know Neha. Rishi is playing a dangerous game. Look at Aditya. He is fuming in anger " Parth sighed

Back to the stage.

" Play the music. Let's enjoy the moment. With my dear BHABI " Rishi dragged Zoya to the dance floor.

" Kya chakkar hai Rishi. Why are you doing this " Zoya said

" Trust me Zoya. I want to see Bhai's jealous face " Rishi pulled her closer.

Zoya's eyes widened.

" Are you mad or what. You are doing this just to see him boiling in jealousy " Zoya shook her head

" You don't know anything Zoya. I saw every emotions of Bhai but jealously is something new for him and me " Rishi turned her.

" But what will you get from this " Zoya held Rishi's shoulder.

" Nothing. Just want him to admit that he is jealous. I want him to express his anger on me. Bhai is tolerating everything cause it's me. He is not saying anything. "

" Cause he thinks that you still love me " Zoya cut him off.

" That's the point. I want him to say that on my face that you are his. I have no right on you. But bhai is Bhai. Usne shadi to kar liya lekin haq jayana nehi sikha " Rishi pulled her closer to his chest

Zoya looked at Aditya.

" He is coming towards us " Zoya whispered into Rishi's ears.

" All the best then " Rishi pushed her towards Aditya.

Zoya instantly landed on Aditya's.

She looked at Aditya. His ears are turned red due to anger.

" Aditya look " Aditya pulled her closer to him.

" Missing Rishi. He pushed you to me. " Aditya held her neck.

" You are unbelievable Zoya " Aditya whispered in her ears

His grips on her neck tighten.

" Aditya are you hurting me " Zoya tried to push him

"You thought you were different than others " Aditya twirled her.

" Aditya you are misunderstanding us " Zoya   said.

" Everything is clear to me Zoya. You are literally playing with both of us. You are enjoying his touch before right. " He pulled her more closer. Their chest bumped on eachother.

" Aditya you are impossible. Jab Rishi aapko sach bolega then you will realise " Zoya tried to push him

" You still have the audacity to say something about Rishi. " Aditya held her wrist tightly.

" You are such a coward Aditya. Instead of asking me go and tell your brother to stay away from me. Rishi was wrong. You will never change. You don't know how to claim those who is yours. He thought you will be strong enough to face him tonight. This is not jealously. This is called suspension. " Zoya pushed him and walked away.