Devastated Zoya

Zoya's POV

I closed the door and fell on my knees. Tears rolling down from my eyes. Why me? Hey bhagwan what wrong did i do that you punished me like this. I just wanted a family. I wanted to be loved. I lost my everything. When I met Dadi, this family I was so happy that finally i would also get a happy family. Did I wish too much?

I was busy with my thoughts that I did not notice someone's presence in the room. I heard footsteps and looked at that person. He is the one who ruined everything. Aditya Malhotra. I hate him. I hate him with everything.

" Zoya I'm sorry i didn't mean to " Aditya's words cut off by me. "Dafa ho jaiye "

"Zoya mere baat ekbar suno" I stood up and went near you.

" You still have the audacity to talk to me. You ruined everything Mr. Aditya Malhotra. You snatched away my happiness . How could you do this to me Aditya Malhotra. Howwwwww " I cried out

Aditya tried to hold me but i jerked off his hands.

" Don't you dare Aditya Malhotra. You have no rights on me. I married you for Dadi's sake. Don't expect anything else from me. I hate you. And will never forgive you for your deeds. Never ever. Get out of my room. I don't want to see your face. Nikal jaiye mere room se I SAID OUT. " I pushed him with full force. He stumbled . I closed the door at his face.

" I always liked your personality Aditya. I thought of you as my role model. A successful businessman who loves his family, siblings. Who never fails to complete his responsibility. I saw you as my big brother. I thought you will always protect me from everyone. I believed you Aditya I trusted you with my everything Aditya. Why did you broke my trust? Whyyyyyy " I screamed

End of POV

While Zoya was banging the door and screaming her lungs out, Aditya was listening to her silently.

" I'm sorry Zoya. I'm sorry for ruining your life. You are right. I failed to protect you. I broke your trust. I snatched you from Rishi, the love of your life. It's all my fault. I should have returned home. I messed up everything. I lost my brother. I lost my Rishi. I lost my parents and Dadi. Dadi will hate me for sure. I am such a bastard. " Tears rolling down from Aditiya's eyes.

"Go and ask for forgiveness Adi"

"Chachu tum"

"Yes me. I can't see the family like this Adi. You messed up everything so it's your responsibility to fix everything. I know them.They will forgive you. Everyone is devastated Adi. You broke them. Isliye Mera beta go and maafi maang le " Deepak sighed.

"That's the least I can do Chachu . I will earn everyone's forgiveness. Thanks Chachu for staying with me" Aditya hugged Deepak.

" I'll always be with you Beta " Deepak hugged him back.

On the other side

Rishi was hitting his punching bag aggressively. After the incident Rishi didn't talk with anyone. He came straight to his room and threw everything. After destroying the whole room he started hitting his punching bag. He always does that. It helps him to release his anger.

" You could have asked me Bhai. Mein haste haste aapke raste se hat jaati. I love you more than my life Bhai. Zoya is nothing compared to you. You are my everything Bhai. But you never think of me . You never chose me. " Rishi shouted.

"I always thought about you Rishi" Aditya walked inside the room.

"I always chose you Rishi. That's why I kept quiet all the time. I never meant to meddle in your love life Rishi." Aditya's voice sounded like he was pleading.