Kiss me back Zoya

Zoya opened the door. It was dark inside. Zoya switched on the light. She found Aditya on the floor leaning back against the bed.

Zoya went near him. She saw the bottles of beer on the floor.

" Have you lost it Aditya. Drinking was strictly forbidden for you. Stop drinking. " Zoya threw away the glass Aditya was holding.

" How was your date " Aditya asked in his deep voice

" I was in the orphanage Aditya. Please believe me " Zoya sighed

" Don't fool me Zoya. I know you were enjoying with Rishi " Aditya chuckled sadly

"Aditya I swear I was not with Rishi. I never lie swearing on God please Aditya believe me. " Zoya hold Aditiya's cheeks

" You have started to lie Zoya. Wahhh "

" You are drunk Aditya. I will talk to you in the morning. " Zoya said

" I am sobar enough to fuck you hard on the bed untill you pass out Zoya. "

Zoya was shocked to hear this.

"Aditya get up. You will get cold" Zoya tried to pull Aditya but Aditya pulled her into his lap.

" I told you na I am sobar. Tell me everything "

" Aditya let's get up huh " Zoya said while struggling

"Why ? This is not the first time you are sitting on my lap" Aditya said as he pulled her closer.

"Fine . So let's end this. I was not with Rishi. Actually there was an event in the orphanage so Maya told me to wear makeup . As you said before i usually makeup occasionally. And i went there though the cab . If you don't believe me you can ask Maya or Rishi" Zoya sighed

Aditya did not said anything.

" Aditya look i am sorry. I'm extremely sorry. I did not mean to lash out at you. I was angry with you please forgive me. "

" Get off me " Aditya said

"Huh what"

"I said get off me" Zoya got off his lap.

Aditya also stood up. He tripped over the beer bottle but Zoya was quick to hold him.

"See you can't even walk straight. And here you are saying that you can fuck me until I pass out." Zoya's eyes widened when she realised what she just said

"You want me to fuck you as a proof" Aditya said seductively.

" Umm no i didn't mean to " Zoya didn't get to complete her words as a pair of lips captured her.

Aditya sucked her lower lip . Zoya was too shocked to realise.

"Kiss me back Zoya" Aditya said between the kiss.

Zoya got her senses back. She tried to push him. But Aditya pinned her against the wall. Zoya gasped in shock and Aditya took the chance to shove his tongue inside her mouth.

He explored each and every corner of her mouth.

" Ummm Aditya " Zoya's moan turned him on. Aditya groaned and continued to explore her mouth.

After assaulting her lips he left her when he felt her losing her breath.

After Aditya left her lips Zoya inhaled air.

"You are mine only" Aditya again slammed his lips on her.

This time Zoya kissed him back. Aditya carried her to the desk and make her sit on the desk.