What about you Zoya?

It's been 1 week after that night. There's no change in the Malhotra mansion. Their face was always gloomy . Though they tried their best to keep it themselves. But Aditya's behaviour was haunting them. Divya and Parth tried their best to convince Adi but failed miserably. 

Aa for Neha, she gave up. She knows her brother. He is too stubborn. Only Dadi can convince Adi but she also refused to see him. The whole Malhotra Mansion was messed up.

At night

Zoya was lying on the bed and sleep was far away from her. She couldn't sleep. It's already past twelve, usually Aditya return at 10. Though Zoya never admit but she always stayed awake until Adi came. It has become her habit to pretend like she's sleeping. Aditya always came slowly taking baby steps not to disturb her. Then stared at her for 10 mins. After seeing her sleeping peacefully he goes owards her and place a kiss on her forehead, saying good night sweetheart. Then walk away. At first Zoya felt awkward as she felt Aditya's gaze on her. But soon it became a habit. She was turning her head as she was getting restless. Suddenly she heard the noise of door . She knew that it was Aditya so she pretended to sleep. 

But before she could pretend she heard a loud noise. She got off hurriedly and saw the broken pieces of vase . She switched on the light. Finally she saw Aditiya's face after 7 days. 

" I'm sorwey zo Zoya "

" Why is he behaving like this " Zoya thought herself. 

"Aditya are you okay" Zoya went near him. A strong smell hit her nostrils.

"He is drunk" Zoya said herself.

" Aditya why did you drink so much " 

Aditya was about to say something but failed as he tripped over but fortunately Zoya held him.

" Careful. Kya zaroorat hai peene ka jab aap bardasht nehi kar sakte " Zoya carried him to the bed and make him sit . She was about to move but Aditya held her wrist.

"Stay please" Aditya looked at Zoya with puppy eyes and Zoya could not resist him so she choose to stay. 

"Aditya it's too late you should sleep. You sleep on the bed I'll take the couch hmmm. " "Am I that bad Zoya" Zoya was shocked.

Zoya tried to say something then she noticed tear in his eyes. 

" Everyone hates me. Mom,Dad,Dadi everyone. Rishi said that I am dead for him. I lost everything Zoya. " Zoya felt bad for him. She knows that everyone is behaving coldly to him. Only if he knows the truth that they are missing him badly.

"Aditya" 

"I am such a bad guy Zoya. I don't deserve love. You all are doing the right thing. I deserve this cold behaviour. Dadi refused to meet me. She was my favourite person Zoya. And Rishi. He is my everything Zoya. I can't tolerate his ignorance Zoya."

Zoya never thought in her life that she have to face this situation. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know how to console him. 

Suddenly Aditya pulled her into a hug and started to shedding tears. 

" It hurts Zoya. It hurts so badly. I need them in my life. They are my everything. "

Zoya put her hand on Aditya's back and stroked it.

" You didn't lose them Aditya. They still loves you. You just need to talk to them. Everything will go back to normal " Zoya continued stroking his back.

" What about you Zoya? Will everything be alright between us " Aditya moved his face on the crock of her neck.

Zoya stiffened at the intimacy. She tried to push him but the grip only tightened.

"I asked you something Zoya" Aditya whispered. His lips brushing to her skin. 

" This is bad I need to push him away"

"Aditya we will talk about this later okay. You must be tired. Sleep huh"

"No give me my answer" Aditya said against her skin

" Fine if you sleep quietly without bothering me I will think about giving you a chance. Okay"Zoya stroked his hairs

" Promise na "

"Pakka promise" Zoya sighed

                            _________

Next Day

" Zoya Aaj khana tumne banaya hai kya " Neha asked

" Yes Neha Di. Actually it's been long since i cooked so I thought to give it a try " Zoya said

They ate their breakfast

" Zoya some parathas are left " Neha showed her the plate.

"Actually Neha di I also cooked for Aditya"

Rishi's face became pale to hear Zoya's word's

"You forgot that Bhai is not eating at home for almost a month"

Zoya didn't expect this from Rishi. Is he the same Rishi who never ate before Aditya.

" I know Rishi I just "

" Why don't you deliver the food to Adi's office " Divya suggested

"Right it's an awesome idea. Zoya go to the office with Adi's lunch. He is missing home made food" Neha said.

"But Neha Di"

"Zoya please" Neha requested her. So he agreed

In the office

Aditya's POV

Everything is ruined. For them I just lost the deal worth millions. Who gave them the job. They can't even do a single thing. I was already frustrated as my employees messed up in the meeting and this headache is just cherry on top. Fuck my life. I called my secretary and ordered him to fire those employees. They don't deserve to work in Malhotra Interprises.

I was rubbing my temples but the door opened. I was ready to throw the tantrum but stopped as i found Zoya walking into the cabin.

She was carrying a lunch box. She brought the lunch for Rishi then why the hell is she here? I don't want to lose my mind in front of Zoya. I sighed heavily.

" Umm actually i brought lunch for you " I was shocked. She brought lunch for whom ? Me she brought the lunch for me. I couldn't believe my ears. Am i hearing right.

" You brought lunch for me? " i couldn't help but ask her

" Actually it was Neha Di who told me to do so. I never wanted to come here " Zoya answered and I felt my blood boiled in anger.

" You are forced to come here " i asked her clenching my jaw

"Yes" She replied back.

"GET OUT OF HERE" I growled.

She flinched.

" Aditya actually i " Zoya came closer and put the lunch box on my table .

" I said leave leave. I don't want to hear anything. I forgot that you hate me. Thank you for reminding me "

"Aditya you are misunderstanding" Zoya was about to hold his hand but he jerked off his hand and threw the lunchbox.

Zoya was shocked to see Aditiya's behaviour.

"Aditya" Zoya whispered

" I SAID LEAVE " Zoya flinched hearing his growl.

She left the cabin without saying anything.