I respect your Love

Next Day

Aditya opened his eyes only to witness a goddess sleeping beside him. He couldn't take off his eyes from Zoya. He wants to see this scene every morning. He wants to close his eyes seeing her and open seeing her beautiful face. Aditya smiled.

"You are looking like an angel Zoya. My angel " Aditya touched her cheeks.

"I can touch you only when you are asleep" Aditya whispered into her ears.

Zoya's eyes twitched. Aditya noticed Zoya's movements and pulled away.

Zoya opened her eyes and suddenly got shock to see Aditiya. She got off the bed. It took time for Zoya to compose herself as she remembered they slept on the same bed last night.

" Are you okay Zoya ?" Aditya asked

" Ye.yes I'm fine " saying this she left for the washroom.

She took a warm shower and came out.

She saw Aditiya trying to get something from the table. She immediately went near him and helped him .

Aditya thanked her.

"Umm you need to take shower umm" Aditya noticed Zoya's hesitation

"You said you will be with me 24/7 . You should help me to take bath" Zoya's eyes widened and face turned red due to the embarrassment.

" Me how can I umm me " Aditya chuckled.

" Chill Zoya Parth will help me. Go and tell him. " Aditya could not control his laugh.

Zoya left the room due to the embarrassment.

After sometime

Naina brought food for Aditya.

" Mom you don't have to bring the food I was about to go " Zoya said.

" You are also busy taking care of Adi. " Naina went near Aditya.

"You took shower Naa" Aditya nodded.

" Who helped you, Zoya you "

"Umm mom mein" Naina chuckled.

" I know i know Parth told me everything how you were fidgeting while asking him to help Adi. " Zoya again closed her eyes.

"Okay okay I am not teasing you anymore. Zoya i brought your food too. You don't need to come downstairs. Stay with him. He needs your company. I'm leaving bye bye" Naina placed a kiss on Adi's forehead and left the room.

Zoya took the food and looked at Aditya who was smiling at her.

"Open your mouth"

Aditya smiled and opened his mouth. Zoya fed him. Aditya was looking at her the whole time. Zoya noticed Aditiya's intense gaze on her and lowered her head. She didn't dare to look into those hazal eyes.

Zoya completed feeding Aditya the porriage. She wiped off his lips.

Aditya's stare was still on Zoya. He saw she eating her food peacefully. She was stealing stares at him time to time . There's silence between them. Aditya chose not to break the silence. But seeing Zoya's discomfort he chose to say something.

"Umm I need to change my bandage Zoya you go and tell Ananya or Anushka to help me. You go and eat with everything and inform any of them."

Zoya stopped eating and placed the plate on the table.

"No no no Zoya i didn't need to do"

"It's my duty Aditya. I can eat later. And you also have to take medicines. Wait I'm bringing them." Zoya left to bring the items.

Aditya took the medicines . Zoya was about to touch his bandage and Aditya stopped her.

"Umm Zoya you don't need to change it. I was just just" Zoya understand Aditya's motive .

"This guy always thinks of the other's before himself" Zoya thought herself.

" You take rest I am coming washing my hands. "

Next Day

Zoya was organising the room. She and her OCD. She opened the wardrobe and placed Aditiya's shirts in order. It has become Zoya's duty to tidy up Aditiya's shirts in order. She was about to close but a beautiful box attracted her. She took out the small box.

Zoya's POV

It seems like a jewellery box. Should I open this. No no no it's Aditya's. But he is sleeping right now. Should I ask him. No no no this must be someone's. Then why is it here ? Arghhh Zoya open the door I said to myself and opened the box slowly. It's a ring. It's beautiful. It's for women right. For whom he brought this. Wait a minute. This ring is looking similar. I saw this somewhere.

Zoya remember remember.

Right it is the same ring i noticed at that shop. When we were choosing the engagement rings for Parth bhai and Divya Di. Aditya also chose the same ring. He brought this this for me.

I gasped in shock. He noticed my liking and brought the ring. I looked at Aditiya.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes. Kitna pyar karte hain aap mujhse Aditya. Kyu karte hain.

If you had done this before i could have melted but now.

A tear escaped from my eyes.

Why Aditya why? Why you care for me? Rishi also loved me but he always chose himself first. I also did the same. We both believed that everyone should love themselves first. Self-love is important. But Seeing your made me think about love again and again. How it feels to love someone beyond everything. How it feels to give the person you love everything. Your love is so selfless. I respect you and your love Aditya.

I closed the box and placed it in its place. I can't have this.

End of POV

After 1 week

"You started healing very fast Bhai."

Ananya touched Aditya's head. Aditya hissed in pain.

" I'm sorry bhai I didn't mean to "

Aditya started laughing

" It's alright. It's not painful anymore " Aditya assured them

" Adi you scared us. " Neha slapped his arms

"Umm Di where's Rishi ?" Aditya asked.

He didn't see Rishi coming. Since the accident Aditya didn't see him.

"You know him na Adi" Rohan said

"Rohan you wouldn't believe how many times Rishi asked me about Adi. Whenever i walked out of this room Rishi came in front of me scaring the shit of me" Parth said

"He still cares for Adi but something is stopping him from coming near Adi" Rohan sighed

"Give him some time Rohan. Some wounds need a long time to heal" Neha said and looked at Zoya.

Aditya also looked at Zoya. Zoya understands that Neha also mentioned her.

"Adi you take rest. We should not disturb you " Divya said.

"Bhai jaldi thik ho jao badi papa said he will arrange a huge party for you." Anushka said smiling

"Agar party hogi to thik to hona i hoga "Aditya smiled back

Anushka nodded and left with the rest.