c h a p t e r 4

As we exited the Hub, limousines were parked all the way down the street, ready to take us to our new home for the remainder of the show. Jasmine and I were hustled into one limo with eight other girls as we made our way down to the hotel. The limo was all black except for the brightly coloured led lights lining the surfaces along the seats. Also, might I add, there was a mini bar in the car and a flat screen HD TV. I noticed a small camera in the corner obviously recording us but I don't think the other girls noticed as they were either gossiping about the other contestants whom they haven't even met yet or having insane fan-girl moments over Noah James.

It was about a twenty-minute drive, and at some point the driver got sick of girl talk and blasted music. The tunes of One Direction definitely hushed the girl's cattiness and instead welcomed a series of squeals before out of tone singing. Even Jasmine was nodding her head along. We arrived at a massive sky high hotel. Or should I say series of hotels, all under one name. We entered through the main entrance all one hundred of us plus all the producers, camera men and women and everyone else who is in the crew. There were rows of bag couriers ready to carry our bags up to our bedrooms, wherever they would be. And then the lovely reception lady took us out another door and I was instantly in heaven.

In a courtyard surrounded by skyscrapers was a ginormous pool which pretty much took up the whole courtyard

In a courtyard surrounded by skyscrapers was a ginormous pool which pretty much took up the whole courtyard. A concrete square in the middle of the pool held an empty DJ desk along with speakers and lights. Balcony's from the skyscrapers overlooked the pool and the remaining courtyard which. To one side of the pool, there was a waterfall where some people jumped off into the beach below! And on the ground level of each of the buildings, all together they contained an arcade, a bowling alley, a gym and a skating rink. There was grass on the level below, you had to travel down a flight of stone steps to get there, and that also contained a tennis court with an oval and a park to hang around.

Jasmine had to grab my attention by pulling my arm over to Marcus who told each girl their room number. We were all in the North Hotel Building, right by the waterfall. They had booked out the whole entire building for the show which was pretty amazing. Jasmine and I were both handed a key with the same number and floor and man was I grateful to have a friend in my room. Taking the elevator up to the 48th floor was an effort. Especially in a 55-floor building. Finally, we found room 107 and after unlocking the door I could have died; this was luxury. One whole wall was made of glass which overlooked the ocean and the beach below, two queen sized beds with white doonas and a jungle of pillows were propped up against sea blue painted walls with light features hanging off a frame. A glass chandelier hung from the ceiling and another large flat screen was drilled into the centre of the wall opposite the two beds.

And the greatest thing was that it was only Jasmine and I in here. She was grinning ear to ear as well as she took in the sight.

"You can have the bed by the window, the sun and I are not friends in the morning." She grinned, and I ran over towards it jumping on it, thankful that we did not have to debate about the window bed. The bed literally engulfed me, it was so soft. And I noticed our luggage in the corner, the bag guys had taken it up already.