c h a p t e r 1 6

Our plane arrived back in Miami around nine in the morning and we got back to the hotel around ten-thirty. Only an hour and a half before eliminations were being filmed. The minute we stepped foot back on American soil and Noah turned his phone on it went off for a solid five minutes with text messages and missed phone calls. It was like everyone was having aneurysm over his disappearance, which I guess was fair enough seeing as he was the star of the most popular television show in America right now. He called Marcus straight away and after copping an earful from him, Noah explained that he was in Cuba with Nicholas for a guy vacation. It was better if no one knew the five of us girls went with the guys. Marcus was way too chill of a person to stay mad for long so finished up by telling Noah to hurry back as soon as he could and that was that.

Now I was sitting in a dressing room with a stressed out Anna.

"How am I supposed to get you ready in just over an hour!" She kept exclaiming. I didn't really know whether or not I should be offended or not. The tiniest hint of a smile on her lips told me I could just brush it off.

"You've tanned though," She says, "You're practically glowing". Now that was a first, my pale ass skin barely ever tans, if anything it just turns slightly reddish then fades again. But apparently the Cuban sun is a miracle worker and here I am with a slightly noticeable tan. That and the aloe vera that Noah rubbed onto my back saved me from burning.

Ana bronzed up my cheeks which also made my cheekbones more defined. She then dusted a little blush to give me a little colour, as if I had been lying in the sun all afternoon, and then some highlighter to get that glow. As usual, the eliminations were a formal event so I was expecting some sort of gown, but when she pulled out a beautiful dusty pink silk gown I was instantly in love. It plunged at the front and teased a little bit of cleavage however with my flat chest didn't look revealing at all. After tying it around my waist, it flowed down in gorgeous waves.

Once she was done I was shoved into a limousine with a few other girls I didn't really know

Once she was done I was shoved into a limousine with a few other girls I didn't really know. We reached The Hub quickly and were ushered in with the other girls. Five girls were going home tonight leaving twenty behind. I found Jasmine quickly but we weren't sitting next to each other. She looked stunning though, wearing a burgundy dress which hugged her figure at the top and flowed to her feet. We were seated down pretty quickly and soon enough Marcus called action.

 We were seated down pretty quickly and soon enough Marcus called action