c h a p t e r 2 8

Dad wasn't kidding about fixing the situation. The minute we flew back to Miami, he called a family lawyer. He didn't even bother calling Alicia or the girls, not even to let him know that he was back in the US. I felt bad for him as the woman he had married turned out to be a complete nightmare, but I knew that he would find someone who would be perfect for him. Someone that loved him as he loved her. And my dad loves a lot and deserves the same.

He told me that he was going to take them to Court seeing as though there was no way that they would be able to settle through a mediation, especially knowing what kind of person Alicia is. He was going to try and get his money that they spent back, starting by selling the ridiculous property in Beverley Hills that was somehow in his name only. Bad mistake on Alicia's part. But he was going to keep it all on the down low for now.

Now that dad was back, I felt as if I didn't have to worry about Alicia's threats anymore about going to university. Obviously, it didn't mean that I could go public with Noah because that would still be considered cheating and I'd be kicked off. I was enjoying myself here and I made it this far, might as well try and stay until the end. But I thought I wouldn't have to ignore Noah like the plague anymore and could be friends with him on and off the show. Noah told me to wait though and to stick with the plan by making it seems as though we had still broken up to Bianca. He convinced me that it would be payback for Bianca and would be very much worth it in the long run. I trusted him and so I went along with his plan which I STILL HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS. He said it would work best if I didn't know.

Eliminations were coming up very soon and I was anxious for it to come. Only five girls would be left after this and I was curious to see who was going to stay. To my misfortune, Bianca decided to display her true colours after I got back from San Diego.

It started with the ever so original cliché spilling food on my dress while we were at breakfast. Of course, Noah and Marcus were there and the entire camera group. She passed it off as an accident, well more like blamed me saying that I shouldn't have gotten in her way. I rolled my eyes and walked away, not ready to deal with her crap this early in the morning. I showered in my room and put on a new set of clothes with a bikini underneath. My phone buzzed indicating that I got a text message.

I had completely lost track of time and after he said that it hit me that this show would actually be coming to an end at the end of next week

I had completely lost track of time and after he said that it hit me that this show would actually be coming to an end at the end of next week. Then we would be going home. That thought no longer filled me with dread and panic. Now that I knew my dad was taking care of the situation, it was ok if I had to go back home, even temporarily to them.

After breakfast, everyone decided to have mocktails and hang by the pool area. As we were walking by the pool, Bianca decided to knock into me, therefore, pushing me into the pool while I was fully clothed. I was ready to snap, but when I caught Noah's concerned eye from across the pool area, I automatically calmed down. Jasmine helped pull me out while giving Bianca the stink eye.