c h a p t e r 1 9

I felt like I was in a real-time story of Romeo and Juliet, besides all the killing and deaths. Ok, and except for pretty much the entire storyline except for the secrecy.

I just didn't want to risk being kicked off the show and being shipped back to Beverley Hills with Alicia, so I became extra careful with when and how I spent time with Noah. We decided that running and training together in the morning was becoming more and more risky, especially as the competition was slowly coming to an end and more and more girls were being sent home.

We would also have to make sure it looked like there was nothing too obvious going on between us when they were filming and we couldn't hang out by ourselves off camera especially around the hotel. We put these rules in place after nervously watching the Paintball episode making sure that there was no footage of us together.

It was only reinforced when Charlie pulled me aside into the editing room after breakfast the morning after the episode aired.

"Taylor, look at this," he said motioning his head towards one of the many computer screens. I watched as he clicked play and I saw Noah and me walking next to each other off the field. It was filmed by one of the go pro cameras hidden in the field. It looked innocent enough up until when Noah pulled me into the trees. Nothing could be seen except for the shadow of his shape but it was clearly obvious what happened in those few minutes.

My heart sank as I looked at Charlie but was surprised to see he was smirking at me with humour in his eyes. I watched as he clicked on the file and deleted the video off of the computer completely.

"You're lucky I'm the one who came across this one, after I saw this I checked all the other footage and I didn't see any. Just be more careful ok Taylor?"

I nodded, "Thanks, Charlie," I muttered embarrassed, "But why are you doing this for me?"

He shrugged and chuckled a little bit, "I met my girl on the show last year, Rose." He smiled as he remembered some seemingly good memories, "We spent a lot of time hiding around set, trying to not get caught, and I know Annabelle and Xavier did the same."

I smiled, "Thanks again Charlie," and I walked out of the editing room to find Jordan. It took my about five minutes to find her down at the pool area sunbathing in a little white bikini. For once, the pool area was entirely empty except for the two of us.

I shook her arm trying to wake her up, "Hey Jords, do you have a minute?"

She flipped her sunglasses off and took her headphones off before looking at me, "Oh hey Tay, didn't see you there, look I'm finally getting tan," she said while pulling up her bikini bottom slightly.

"Not a bad effort," I chuckled.

"What was up anyway?" She asked curiously.

After pulling another lounge closer to her, I sat down and told her everything that happened on the paintball field with Noah, the rules we had in place and even the conversation with her cousin Charlie.

"No freaking way!" She yelled and I hushed her immediately while scanning around us making sure no one, especially any of the girls were nearby.

"You have to keep this a complete secret, I don't want to be sent back home, and if the girls or producers find out and think I've been cheating, that's what will happen." I groaned.

She nodded understandingly before smirking, "Girl, I totally called you two happening. He was head over heels before we even left for Cuba".

I playfully shoved her before rolling my eyes, "Oh please." She just shook her head before muttering something about there needing to be more available boys here instead of all girls.