c h a p t e r 15

We were awoken by the morning sunlight shining through our windows. To be fair, I think that is probably one of the best ways to be woken up. Jordan on the other hand didn't agree so much. Slowly us girls woke up and got ready for the day. I put on a tan skater skirt over a black off the shoulder top while throwing my pink floral bikinis into a backpack along with a towel and of course sunscreen.

 I put on a tan skater skirt over a black off the shoulder top while throwing my pink floral bikinis into a backpack along with a towel and of course sunscreen

After about an hour, the seven of us met outside our bed and breakfast and went venturing into town for breakfast. I was in awe of the place; the old colourful historic buildings and old cars were stunning. I ended up taking so many photos on my camera of the scenery and candid shots of the group. The city was beginning to wake up, and the hustle and bustle was growing but it just made me love the city so much more.

 The city was beginning to wake up, and the hustle and bustle was growing but it just made me love the city so much more

We found a cute café in a non-dodgy alleyway. The walls were brightly coloured with little palm trees decorating the walls as well as vines and floral arrangements hanging down from the balconies over the walls. The waitresses were lovely and managed to sit all of us at one table after rearranging the space.

One thing I noticed about Cuba is that they didn't know, or if they did know, didn't really care who Noah James was. He wasn't approached in the streets at all by fans which was unusual to me, I was so used to seeing girls (including myself not going to lie) fangirl over him, whether or not they were from the show or not.

After ordering what was recommended on the menu, we sat chatting and planning out the next few days. The beach was definitely super high on the to-do list, as well as just exploring the city and if possible maybe some waterfalls. Until Jordan decided to change the topic completely.

"So Noah, how do you like starring in your own show?"

He shrugged, "It's honestly so weird, like when my dad told me that I was going to be in a show, this was the one I least expected to be in".

"Wait, you didn't ask to be in the show?" Destiny asked. That caused Nicholas to snicker and asked mockingly, "Yeah Noah, didn't you want to be in the show?"

Noah just rolled his eyes at Nicholas before answering Destiny, "Nah, I didn't really know about to be honest, I don't really watch TV".

"How the heck did you end up on here then?" Alana asked.