Chapter 2.

TWO — Cruel Summer

TWOCruel Summer

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Priscilla woke up to the early morning sun peaking though the curtains of her bedroom. She turned over on her side, and glanced at the radio alrm, which read six-thirty. Getting out of bed, she walked over to the window and saw people on their early morning walk, or grabbing their newspapers. After seeing it was going to be a pretty nice day, she walked to her closet, and chose a mint green mini dress, which belonged to Diana, as well as white flats.

After Priscilla was dressed, and loose curls were added to her beautiful, long brunette hair, she slipped on her white cardigan and her shoes, then spritzed some light scented perfume on her pulse points, turned off her light, and walked down the hall.

In the livingroom, she set her backpack on the couch, then walked to the kitchen, where she found Freya preparing breakfast, and Elijah sipping his coffee.

"Good morning." Priscilla smiled as she walked over to the fridge and served herself a glass of orange juice

Freya smiled as she turned around. "Good morning gorgeous. You look beautiful. Would you like some breakfast?"

Priscilla smiled as she stood at the stove and served herself some breakfast. "Yes." the brunette smiled as she kissed her aunt's cheek, then joined her uncle at the table

"Well, it's your first last day." Elijah said as he set his coffee cup down. "You ready for it?"

"Yes, but a little nervous at the same time." Priscilla smiled as she sipped her orange juice then began eating her food.

Freya gave her niece a warm, reassuring smile as she walked to the table with her own plate of food, then sat down beside the brunette. "There's no need to be. You're gonna do just fine."

"Your aunt Freya's right." Elijah said as he finished his breakfast. "So have you thought of what colleges you would like to attend?"

"UCLA with Ali, they have a great nursing program." Priscilla said

Priscilla looked at the clock, then stood up to take her plate to the sink. "Well I guess I better be heading out. Love you both." she smiled as she kissed her aunt and uncle's cheeks

"Love you too, sweetheart. Have a great day at school." Elijah smiled

"Love you too gorgeous." Freya smiled. "Have a wonderful day at school."

"I will." Priscilla smiled

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・